More Awko meetings

Behind the smile

My eyes widened as the boys stepped through the door. 

"Hyung!" Said Kai as he walked towards Suho. "Look what he did, he locked Sora out" Said Kai, pointing towards the boy he called baekhyun. 

"Aish this boy." Said Baekhyun under his breath. "I didn't know ok? Don't blame me no one told me." 

"How could you not know? Where did you think Suho was for the last month? Dead? He was with his cousin in New York. We all knew he was coming back with his cousin" Said one of the boys.

"i-its not a r-real ppp-roblem I-i" I whispered but was rudely cut off. 

" Shes fine not dead ok? Just let her be. She was outside for a minute. Poor her." Said Baekhyun  grabbing my arm. "Just becuase you got into a small accident doens't mean we'll all take pity on you." Said Baekhyun. My eyes widened. he didn't know. No one did or could. I didn't have the courage to say anything. His grip was getting tighter and I couldn't break loose. 

"Hyung let her go!" Said Kai grabbing my hand.

Baekhyun's eyes softened. He simply walked away without a word and I heard a door slam. 

"well then" Said one of the boys. 

An awkward silence filled the air until one boy spoke . " Hi, I'm Xiumin the best member of exo " Said a boy.

I continues to stare at my feet and the another boy spoke " Xiumin your scarying her, I'm Luhan the polite one in exo " Said another winking. 

The introductions continued and soon it was time to eat. "Whose turn is it to cook?" Said a tall blonde, Kris I think?  

"umm it was baek's but" Said one that was either D.O. Or chanyeol. 

"I can cook" I said almost in a whisper. 

" Aniyo! "Said Kai. "You just came form NY you must be tired" 

"Aniyo" I said as I turned towards the kitchen. 

After 30 minutes I managed to make a meal for 12. I slowly Walked to where the boys were chatting amongst themselves and signaled towards Suho. The boys  crowded around the kitchen devouvering the food 

"whoa! This is amazing" said Luhan? 

"Nae, Sora? How old are you?" Asked who I believed was Tao. 

"15" I replied. 

" That means I'm your oppa!" Yelled Kai "Will you cook for your oppa from now on?" 

I nodded. " ya! " yelled one of the boys,was he Chen or Sehun? " she's not our maid, she's our guest!" Said the boy chuckling. I simply nodded and turned toward my room,

 

 

 

 

That's all for this chapter! Thanks for reading. When i

hit 100 views I'll update!

 

                           -Nisha