The fight

Behind the smile

"Chapter 18

Jae's hand was curled into a fist as he walked towards Baekhyun. Baekhyun turned around with one of his signature smirks.

"Whatcha gonna do pretty boy?"

Jae took another step closer to Baekhyun as I ran up to him pulling him back. 

"It's not worth it" I whispered into his ear.

"Listen to the girl." said Baekhyun, spinning on his heel.


After about ten minutes Jae managed to calm down.

"How long will you be here for?" Asked Jae.

"I have no idea, til I'm 18?" I replied.

"18?" He questioned, "that's a long time, Your whole life is in New York, Will you really be ok here? With that jerk?"

"Not like I have a choice. The boys here aren't that bad. There kinda like older brothers at this point."

"I have to get back Angel." Said Jae, giving me a kiss on the cheek. I sighed wrapping my arms around his neck and burrying my face into his neck.

He smells like honey. Is it weird I'm smelling him?

"I'll call you when I'm back at the hotel." He said pulling apart and jumping from my window.

He's gonna hurt himself.

I leaned back onto my bed

My dream came true.

"So where's your boy toy?" Said Baekhyun leaning against my door.

Ugh he's here

"He's not a toy, he's my boyfriend."

"Ya for like 20 minutes. We all know you're hopelessly in love. He's gonna get bored of you, or maybe you'll get bored of him." He said laughing.

I got up towards him, ready to slam my door in his face, but he had other plans.

He grabbed my back, placing one hand at the back of my head, pushing me against a wall. His other hand was directly above me, trapping me. We were so close I could feel his breath on my neck. I closed my eyes trying to move as his face came even closer.

He's been drinking. I can smell the alcohaul.

His lips went to my ear as he whispered in his deep husky voice.

"You're fooling yourself. You're not happy, you think you are." 

With I opened my eyes, his gorgeous chocolate eyes full of anger. His expression was a mixture of sadness and confusion.

"I can show you real happiness." 

He's drunk. He doesn't know what he's saying.

"One chance" He said pulling his face closer. He was a centimeter away from me. I turned my head to the side, but his hand cupped my cheek turning me towards him. 

He chuckled but let me go. He pulled out a beer bottle and continued drinking.

He meant to say " I can't seem to hate you.You have this effect on me. Why? Everyday, every frickn day, I go to sleep feeling terrible. Why? Because of you."

But it came out slurred like " I can't swin ta hat ya. Ya half tis uhf-f-ect on meh. Wigh? Evuhrydiy, every fricken diy, I guh to sweep eeling tewible. Why? Cause of ouu.

He swayed back and forth looking like he's about to collapse. I sighed getting up and directing him towards the door. I put my hand on his shoulder trying to pull him, but he lashed out on me.

"Don't touch me you crazy " He said jumping away,"I don't need help but you do." 

He continued walking to his room tripping a few times.

What just happened?

After a good 20 minutes of watching videos on youtube, someone jumped on top of me.

"Yah! Suho get off me!" I yelled pushing him off my bed, him landing with a THUD.

"Respect your elders sheesh."

I rolled my eyes returning my attention back to youtube.

"So are we gonna talk about Jae or nahhh?" Suho said awkwardly.

"Did you just say or nah?" I asked.

"Yah cause you got bae."

"Stay off of vine" I pleaded. He was being influenced by the hot guys that is magcon.

He sighed getting up off his bed and plopping down next to me. 

"You really like Jae?" 

"Are you really being serious right now?" 

"Yes, Sora, you may think you know Jae but you really don't?" 

"Like you would know, you hate him." I argued.

"Sora," He sighed, "there's a lot you don't know about him. He was here in Korea, when he was around 15, he stayed with me while studying here for a month" 

I stared at him puzzled, these were all things I knew.

"For a 15 year old he sure could act older. He had girls over here left and right, he kept them for a night and  then he would drop them like they were dirt."

"So even I knew that?" I said scoffing.

"Listen, just don't get hurt." And with that Suho slammed my door


HEY OVER 1000 VIEWS! It would be amazing if you could share and spread the word about this fanfic. Comment and Subscribe :)

-The author Nisha who is really happy.