Facetiming

Behind the smile

chapter 5 

"oh" I whispered. I was confused,I was new and now I had to learn their names along  with their bright hair colors. 

The boys decide it would be "fun" to get to know each other. We sat around in a circle asking each other questions. I was nervous, I didn't want to open my heart up and tell my story. I wasn't even comfortable talking with anyone, not even my best friends. They knew everything about me and I haven't even talked to them in months. I broke so many promises after the accident. The scars on my hands were  constant reminders of what I would never go back to. I kept a secret, left and never told them. I felt horrible, but I needed to be alone. The boys were sweet asking questions.

"I'm Xiumin! My question is will you call me oppa?" He was cute, with a small grin on his face. I nodded my head and the game continued.

"I'm Lay!" He was nice but a bit more mature than the rest. " Lets see, Sora? Whats your goal for a career?"  

I thought about this. I had a passion for dancing and acting, yet I gave up hope for being an actress after the accident.I attended a performing arts since I was 7 but that was in NY and I'm in Korea.

"An idol" I responded. The boys looked up at me. A grin spread against Suho's lips. "Nae, Sora did go to a performing arts school for what 8 years?" 

"Amazing!" Said Luhan. "Nae" said D.O. 

" what's so great about that" I heard Baekhyun say under his breath.

"Don't be like that! Bacon" Said Tao. 

"What! It's true. She would never make it. She's quiet and probably not even talented," Baekhyun shouted.. That hurt. What did I ever do to him? I continue to stare at the floor. 

"Hyun-" said Kai but was interrupted by Baekhyun. " What! She barely talks and isn't even close to being pretty!"

" You only say that because she looks like N-" Started Sehun.

" No! I don't care who the heck she looks like, I've seen girls like her they're all stuc-"  Continued Baekhyun, but this time Kai cut him off.

"Baek stop. You don't even know her" said Kai.

"But I know girls like her." And with that he was out the door.

The boys' faces softened. Sehun slung his arm over my shoulder, getting a glare from Suho, but continued towards the sofa. " Don't worry Sora, Your Oppa will take care of you! " Said Sehun making sure to do his best aegyo. My face became the color of Tao's red hair. I turned away and I heard who I believed to be Kris chuckle. Dang, he was tall. I excused myself and went back up to my room. I decided to call my 2 best friends, Krystal and  Rydel. Krystal was 15 and was younger than me by 6 months. She was 1/2 Chinese and  1/2 Koran just like Rydel and I. Rydel was 15, exactly a day younger than me. I pulled out my phone and turned it on for the first time in over a month. I facetimed Krystal adding Rydel to the call.

"SORAAAAAAAAAA!" Yell the girls in union.

It was going to be a long conversation, I explained everything from the accident to baekhyun.

"you're living with my husbands!" Cried Krystal, "tell them I love them!"

"ok krys calm your self! So Sora-Dora, this Kai dude is he cute?" Said Rydel. I chuckled. "Very." It felt good to talk them. I smiled, we always talked about guys.

"I know I'm hot" I heard a voice say. There was Kai.....