Hello

Behind the smile

 

 

READ AUTHORS NOTE AT BOTTOM PLEASE!

Chapter 20

Jae was around often, but not enough for me not  to realize I never see the boys anymore. The boys were staying in China for a week. Suho would call every so often and Kai would text me but that was it. Even if they were'nt in China, they were kepping their distance, if only they could've done that in the beginning. Now I could say I missed them, even though I'm close to tears when I see Baekhyun. 

I knew that they should be back at 2 and it was 1 pm right now. I got off my phone and took a quick shower before slipping into a pair of shorts and a T-shirt, I put my hair into a messy bun and put on my glasses. I hadn't bothered to get dressed up, I just wanted to see the boys. I'd barely see them since they were always working. I was laying on the couch as I the door opened up. There was Jae.

"Hey, I'm gonna take a quick shower" He said jogging up the stairs.

"Sure, You can use my shower. You're very welcome" I said rolling my eyes and chuckling.


The door swung open to reveal the boys. 

"Sora!" Said Kai and Sehun wrapping me in a hug.

"Hello" I said, akwardly being in squished into a sandwhich.

"Let go of her." Said Xiumin,

"You're gonna break her" Said D.O chuckling.

"Make room for meeeeeeeeeeee!" Said Lay.

"Nope" Said Suho pulling him back by his coller, causing Lay to bumb into Luhan, who then fell onto the floor.

"Luhan Oppa, are you okay?" I said putting my hand out.

"Nae" He said standing up.

"Hey you're short" Said Luhan comparing our height.

"What are you talking about?" Said Kris, pulling Tao. They towered over Luhan by a good 4 inches.

"Hey Sora, did you see my shirt...." Said Jae, walking out shirtless .The boys all froze in their places, even Baekhyun who was looking for food in the fridge. "Oh um well this is um" 

"Kim Sora. Why is he shirtless? IS THIS WHAT YOU'VE BEEN DOING WHEN WE AREN'T HOME?" Yelled Suho. His face was red looking like he was about to kill Jae. 

"I just went for a shower" Said Jae, rolling his eyes as it was nothing.

"Sora, Understand one thing I don't want him here." WIh that Suho walked away.

*Cough**Cough*

We all knew who said that.


Hey! Comment and Subscribe please. I have school starting tomorrow, so my updates might be less frequent. I think I'll update every Friday.

and I wanted to know, WHO DO YOU LIKE THE BEST, JAE, KAI OR BAEKHYUN.

Just curious 

Thanks ^_^

-Nisha