Our lips have matching cuts?

Behind the smile

Chapter 7 

I woke up with, yet again, another head ache. 

I was wearing my pjs that I don't remember changing into. I head towards the bathroom noticing in the mirror, I have a cut on my bottom lip.  I shrugged it off as I brushed my teeth, trying to remember last nights events. The last thing I could recall was falling to the floor with Lay. I quickly ran downstairs looking for Lay. I glanced at the clock, noticing it was already 2 in the afternoon. I sighed, as I ran to his room. I knocked on the door hoping for Lay to be in his room.

" Come in" He replied. I walked into his room, he sat up straight as he saw me enter "Umm I w-wanted t-tto ap-pologize for um last night, I didn't m-mean to kiss you, b-but I was dizzy and i f-fell." This was really embarrassing.

His face had no expression as his hand cupped my cheek. He leaned in close and moved towards my ear and screamed "WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?" He moved back and he was crying from laughter. "You should've seen your face, you looked like you were about to t-to die" he choked out.

 

"Really?" I asked.

" ya you wer- wait you didn't stutter or look away or anything!" Said Lay with a smile. 

"Seriously Lay what-"

"LAY OPPA TO YOU MISSY, DO YOU HAVE NO RESPECT FOR YOUR ELDERS?" He said with a straight face.

"Nae LAY OPPA, what did I do?" I said emphasizing Oppa.

"Well you fell, dragging me down with you, then Suho and ba-"

"SUHO OPPA WAS THERE!" I yelled

"Nae, and that's not even the best part, you managed to look at Baekhyun and say some weird sugar honey iced tea."

"Sugar, honey,iced,tea? Lay if you want some iced tea I co-" 

"Nevermind, well you gave bacon hyung the look and you managed to um" Lay said as leaned close to my ear "kiss him."

My eyes opened wide, out of all people, it had to be Baekhyun. I stood up so fast that I managed to trip and land right on Lay.

"Wow you really are clumsy. Girls manage to fall for me all the time but you are really head over heels for me" he said blowing me a kiss.

2 can play this game. I put my arms around him and whispered "I would slap you but that would be animal abuse." Before he could reply, Suho entered. Great. I'm just casually sitting on Lay, my arms around him.I shot up like a rocket.

"You" Said Suho narrowing his eyes at Lay. "are dead." Lay ran as fast as he could away from Suho, out the door screaming murder. Suho was on his tail and I could hear them crashing into objects. "idiots" I said under my breath.

"Chanyeol help mehhhhh" Said Lay, jumping on to him.

"What were you doing with Sora?" Yelled Suho. 

"Nothing Oppa, I just fell and-" I said walking in on the scene

"So first you flirt with Kai, Kiss me and then go for Lay, watch out Kris you're next" Said a voice. Baekhyun, great, along with a cut on his lip. I rolled my eyes as he grabbed my arms pushing me into his room.

"Hey why are you taking so-" Cried Suho looking away from Lay who was hiding behind Sehun and Luhan. 

"I just need to talk to Sara" He replied

" Its SORA. S-O-R-A. You should really spend less time in front of a mirror working on your hair and maybe more time working on your attitude." I yelled back.

"OOOH YOU MIGHT WANT SOME CREAM FOR THAT BURN." yelled Tao. Baekhyun turned to me narrowing his eyes.

" You can speak as in n-no-ttt t-ttalking l-ike thisss? Said Baekhyun imitating me. I took a deep breath. Well heres the real Sora.

"Jerk" 

"Thanks babe, I know you're madly in love with me." He said smirking. " I'm waiting for my apology." 

I sighed. "I'm sorry, I accidentally drank and-" I was cutoff by a small yell from out side.

There was poor Lay running from Suho. Lay ran into a room and Suho crashed into the door. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SOY UN DORITO. lol comment below if you know where that's from -hint: EYK and Taemin from SHINee.

Well I UPDATED AND TOMORROWS THE LAST DAY OF SPRING BREAK AND UGHHHHHHHHH. 

But I don't really hate school (INSERT ASIAN STEREOTYPE)

So comment and subscribe!

              -Nisha