Going home?

Behind the smile

 

Chapter 15 

The 13 of us piled back into the van. Kris was driving as Suho rode shot gun. My head rested on Kai's shoulder as I drifted off to sleep.

"Sora, Sora,Soraaaaaaa" Whispered Kai poking my cheek.

"Hmmm" I groaned.

"We're home. C'mon" Said Kai. I got up following behind the rest of the boys as they entered the dorm. 

"Nae Sora?" Said a voice behind me. A hand grabbed my wrist and turned me around, pulling me away from the door.

"Angel, we really need to talk."

"Jae there's nothing to talk about." I sighed rolling my eyes.

"What are you so pissed off about?" He said, obviously irritated.

"I don't know Jae. What is wrong with me? There's just so many things that I can't explain. I always thought you realized and just played it off. But no, you really are a huge fricken idiot. When did all this start? The beach incident and you wanna know who was behind that? Your stupid hoe of a girlfriend Danny. I can't believe you had the nerve to bring an airhead like her here. She made my life hell. Okay? Get why I'm so pissed? I fricken liked you since i was 13,  but no you're just a huge as-"

"Danny? Yah right," Said Jae interrupting my rant." Sora I think you're just jealous." 

"Me? Jealous? Listen, when you have your senses back, then talk to me." I scoffed 

"I'm perfectly fine, you obviously have popularity issues,"

"Issues!" I exclaimed. At this point Jae and I were screaming, the whole SM building at this point could hear us. It didn't help that Exo's door was a foot away.

"Yes issues. You can't go around blaming my girlfriend for your one sided love."

"Okay Kim Jae from this day on you are nothing but a stranger to me." And with that I my heel and walked into the dorm, where 12 pairs of eyes stared at me.


JAE'S POV

Danny couldn't have. I told myself over and over

 

why would sora lie to me?

Soon enough I reached the hotel where Danny and I were staying.

"Oh Jae you're back." Said Danny smiling at me.

"Dan we really need to talk. Where you the one that used to bully Sora?

"Are you accusing me of something? I never even talked to Sora in school, never the less bully her" Said Danny.

That's what I thought.

"Well I went to talk to Sora and she said that um she's in love with me and she said you were the one at the beach-"

"That . I would never hurt her, I couldn't hurt a fly. I would never do that" said Danny crying.

"I know you wouldn't" I said hugging her.

" I mean I couldn't have drowned her, I would never be able to live with myself."

"Dan, I never said anything about drowning her."


Comment and subscribe :)

Thanks

-Nisha