HunHan is over cause of me?

Behind the smile

 I MADE A KPOP IG HOW MANY OF YOU WOULD FOLLOW IT? _kpopaddictions_ PLEASE FOLLOW!

Chapter 16

The boys stared at me, especially a member with his big fishy eyes.

I ran straight to my room, slamming the door and jumping on to my bed. I bawled my eyes out. My best friend just left me and I completely embarrased myself infront of the boys and all of SM.

Suddenly someone kncoked at my door. I quickly rubbed my tears away. D.O, Sehun and Chanyeol walked in before shutting the door. Their faces softened as their eyes looked at me. 

"Anyo" said D.O It was kind of weird to be alone with them, I never do really talk to anyone besides Suho,Kai and Beakhyun. I gave him a small nod before lowering my gaze.

"Sora, come talk to our oppas! I need someone to cook for me." Said Sehun, who was then wacked in the head with a sock by Chanyeol.

"OW!" He yellped "is there a rock inside?" 

"No, it's a sock full of butter, duh." Said Chanyeol looking pleased with himself.

D.O crowched down to where I was sitting. 

"Let's do something, you have ten minutes to get ready or I will hurt you." Said D.O making a face. A small smile traced my lips, but I was in no condition to go out. My eyes were puffy and my cheeks were tear stained. Even my throat was hurting.

"I'm fine" I mumbled.

"Please? For Oppa?" Said Sehun pouting.

He.Was.Adorable.

"Aniyo"

"Nae"

"Aniyo.

"Nae"

"ANIYOOOOO"

"NAE!" Yelled Chanyeol, shocking Sehun and I.It went silent and all that could be heard was a dial tone. D.O was talking to someone on the phone. My phone.

"Hello?" He said putting my phone on speaker.

"Who is this?" Repied a voice. A familiar voice. Krystal.

"My name is D-" I tackled him to the ground before he could answer.

"D? Where's Sora?" Said Krystal. 

"Dead!" I yelled as I ended the call. I gave D.O the look. The look like Why-The-F-Did-You-Do-That-I-Will-Murder-You-And-You'll-Never-Have-Kids-After-I-Injure-You.

"Hehe?" Said D.O. I gave him a blank look before laying back down on my bed.

"I remeber when Sora was quiet and shy. Now you anger problems." Said Kris walking in. "I heard screaming and the word dead."

"I have no anger problems!" I said. 

maybe i do?

"So you wanna explain what's going on or..." Said Chanyeol.

"I choose or, so I'm going to sleep, night" I said laying down in my bed, burrying my head into the pillow.

"Get Kai, she'll listen to him." Said a voice.

"Ya!" I said chucking a pillow at them.

"What? You may have a small crush on h-" I cut Sehun off by jumping on his back. This backfired because we fell backwards on my bed. My face wasa exacly 3 inches away from his. His eyes were wide starin g into mine, but neither of us moved.

."Crush on who?" said Kai walking in. He took one look at the scene. "Sehun? Really I thought it would Baekhyun."

"Baekhyun would be what?" Said Suho walking in with Baekhyun, or more like pulling Baekhyun in.

" Sora's c-" Kai didn't get to finish because Suho's eyes were directed to Sehun and I.

"First, Kai then me, then Lay,now Sehun. who's next Luhan?" Said Baekhyun smirking.

"Next for what?" Luhan yelled as he approached my door. "HunHan is officialy over" He said doubling over in laughter.

"No, the hun in HunHan is over" Said Suho giving a dangerous look to Sehun.

 


GUYS YOU GAVE ME A THOUSAND VIEWS I LOVE YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW.

I'M SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING I WAS IN CANADA WITHOUT WIFI AND THEN SPENT 10 HOURS IN A CAR GOING THERE AND COMIING BACK.

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE AND CHECK OUT MY OTHER FANFIC

"REBELLIOUS KISS."

-Nisha