Clubs are a no no

Behind the smile

 

Chapter 22

Suho's voice sent a shock through my body,causing me to cringe. I was honestly hoping he had a schedule or some sort of work to do. His loud voice caught the attention of a few other members who turned around and look me up and down. Kris opened his mouth to speak, but Tao shook his head, as did D.O.

"You look like a hoo-I mean a prosti- um an inappropriate teenage girl" said Suho holding his head. Maybe I did go far, high heels and red lipstick? Well he'll have to get over it.  At least I wasn't wearing a little black dress- oh wait.

"I'm just heading out with Jai" I said rolling my eyes. Of course that earned a scoff from Baekhuun who just happened to enter.

"Ya, not dressed like that!" Yelled Suho, and this time his voice echoed. Chanyeol walked into the living room and suddenly stopped causing Kai and Lay to crash Into him. 

"Well hello there" said Lay in a very low voice, which then earned a glare from Suho.

While Suho turned around to give Lay his well deserved death glare, I quickly slipped out the door and ran to Jai's car. He wasted no time stepping on the gas and speeding off, leaving a very angry Suho behind. 

Jai parked his car and jumped out of his convertible, running to the other side to open my door.

 

"What a gentleman." I said laughing

"I try my best" he replied sending me his award winning wink. 

We walked towards the bouncer where Jai handed him 2 Ids, well fake ones because obviously we weren't 21. I had my doubts, but the bouncer returned the ids and let us back in. I let out a sigh of relief as Jai laughed. "I've done this many times babe" he wrapped an arm around my waist walking over towards the bar . I want to keen about getting drunk, but Jai definetley was. He was well In a party mood. Grabbing a drink, he drank it in one shot. He handed me one and I took it unsure If I should drink or not. I am 15, a couple of sips wouldn't hurt. 

 

Ew This is disgusting, but never the less I contunued to drink a few sips. Jai on the other hand alread had 2 and was a bit tipsy

Should I have been worried? Probably. Jai dragged my hand to dance but soon enough I was out of energy and he was absolutely wasted. His hands trailed lower and lower down my waist and I started to get a bit uncomfortable. "Jai maybe we should sit down" I said, breaking out of his arms. 

"Nope I'm fine" 


I'M SO SORRY, BUT I'M LAZY AND UGHH

BUT I'M SORRY 

AND I DON'T KNOW WHERE I'M GOING WITH THIS SO I MIGHT RE-WRITE THIS WHOLE FANFIC