I promise I'm not drunk

Behind the smile

Chapter 6

"Sora?" Asked Rydel.

"Nae, this is Kai, Kai ummm w -ww were talking about umm m m the celeberty k-k-Kian from o2l," I said stuttering.

"Are you sure, cause I heard Kai?" He said smirking.

"SHE SAID KAI!" yelled Krystal,"BTW I LOVE YOU!"  I  threw my phone onto my bed, wanting to slap Krystal for her  nice comment. "Shes lucky she's my bestie" I said under my breath.

"I know I'm hot Sora-Dora" There was that award winning smirk tha- wait he said Sora Dora.

"y-y-o-you heard that ?" I whispered.

He didn't reply, he just walked in and sat down next to me on the floor.  "I'm bored let's go get food" and with that he yanked me up and dragged me out the door. He opened the door to reveal Barkhyun. Great, my favorite person ever. I  looked down towards my feet as baekhyun pushed pass me. Kai grabbed my hand and continued running. My face was once again as red as a tomato. He dragged me along to a small restaurant, where he smiled and waved over to someone. It was Tao. He came over and we sat down waiting to order.

Our waitress walked over, making sure to wink at  Tao and Kai. "How can I help you" said the lady as she passed out glasses of water. She must've been around 20. "3 black bean raymuns please" said Kai oblivious to the situation. The lady bent over making sure to pass her number over to Tao and shoot me a dirty glare..

"What's that hyung?" Ask Kai. Ooooh that boy . I rolled my eyes, taking a sip of water? It tasted sour, but I continued to drink.

"Her number" replied Tao. Kai bursted out laughing. " You should've said you weren't into girls and watched her reaction" 

"And then she would spit in our food," Replied Tao chuckling. " Actually I'm gonna get the food free, watch"

Tao causally walked up, making sure to act like one of those models on the run away. He looked over at us,winked and turned over to the waitress. We couldn't hear the rest of the conversation but we did hear one thing.

SLAP

whatever he said didn't work and the three of us ran out. 

"What did you say?" Asked Kai gasping for breath.

"I told her that I was with the governm- " 

"WHAT!" Yelled Kai. "I thought you were going to flirt with her, being all pretty and winky and stuff"

"That would've been a better idea." Said Tao with a red cheek.  

At this point I lost it. I started laughing like a lunatic and Kai had to give me a piggyback ride.

We entered the dorm, where I was still uncontrollably laughing. I had no control over what was happening. My head was spinning and I thought I was going to die.The rest of the boys looked at me with confusion.Kai set me down and  I rolled off the sofa. Chen and Lay helped me up but I stumbled into Lay causing both of us to fall over. Lay fell on top of me and I hit the floor. Suho and Baekhyun happened to walk in at the best time. Lay quickly got up and D.O threw me over his shoulder and placed me back on the sofa. I continued to laugh and yell LuLu.

"I always knew she was crazy, what did you guys give her, alcohol? " Said Baekhyun.

I sat up straight, looking him in the eyes. "I SWEAR TO DRUNK,I'M NOT GOD"  and with that I fell on top of something?

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading! I'll probably update in a few days. SPRING BREAK IS ALMOST OVER. *Cries in corner* 

-Nisha