An Awko taco meeting

Behind the smile

Chapter 2

I was standing outside a door. Suho led the way with my suitcase as he pulled out a key and unlocked it. I followed slowly behind him. Where would I be? Who am I living with? Are these the exo boys? Wait do all Asians look alike? No, I'm asian of course not. I slowly walked in to reveal a large empty living room. 

" Sora, I have a rehersal until 7 i promise I'll be back soon, you have my number if you need me. Your room is the third one on the left " Said suho. I nodded back and next thing  I knew the door shut and I was alone. I walked towards my room and slowly statred unpacking. I slowly pulled out my photos. I stared at all of them. My parents were all I had and now they were gone. Tears slowly fell, but i wiped them off and continued unpacking. After 2 hours I walked out of my room and into the living room. I sat doen on the sofa and looked up at the couch. I still had a good hour until suho was back. The next thing I knew my eyelids closed and I was asleep.

"YAH!" Yelled a voice. I look up to reveal a tall boy with boy with brown hair. " Why are here sleepng on my couch? Get Out!" I was yanked up and pushed out the door within seconds. I stared back at the door that was shut in my face. I banged on the door. "Yah ! Let me in!" I screamed. I neearly jumped when a hand was out on my back.

" Mianhe, but are you Kim Sora?" Said a boy with brown hair. He was cute and was a good 4 inches taller than me.

"Nae" I said looking down. 

"Annyeonghasseyo, I'm Kai. Did you get locked out?" 

"Aniyo" I said looking down at my feet. " I um w-wass shutt I-i me-mean ppp-ushed out" I stuttered. My eyes closed. I haven't talked in weeks, not even to suho. Kai smiled and opened the door. 

"Kai! Why did you let the stalker back in? Push her out now!" yelled the familiar boy

"Baekhyun Hyung! This is sora, Suho's cousin, remember?" Said Kai slowly.

 His eyes widened, but then he turned away. " She could've said something. "

The door opened  once again to revel suho and 9 other boys. 

 

 

 

 

 

Hi! this is chapter 2 and I hope you liked it. Please comment and subscribe. Thank You!

 

 - Nisha