Jae.

Behind the smile

 

Hey guys! I wrote out the chapter but it got deleted so here I am rewriting It If you read this chapter it's a bit different since I had to retype it.

Chapter 13- 

Sora's POV

It's my third day in the hospital and once agiain I'm alone. I stare back at the ceiling waiting for something to happen. My eyes close and an old memory replays in my head.

Flashback

Jae and I were hanging out in the park. I was only 12 at the time, he was around 15.

We sat down under the trees talking and laughing.

"Hey Sora, if I said I loved you would believe me?" Said Jae.

I laughed. "If I said I hated One DIrection, would you believe me?"

" Your obsession is not healthy." He replied

"They're cute. I have no cute friends." I stated.

"I'm hot"

"Sure you are. But your obsession with your hair is even sadder." I said rolling my eyes.

"Jerk" He scoffed.

"Go complain to one of your girlfriends."

"I have none. Relationships are too much work."

"Player" I laughed. "I'm 12 why the heck are you hanging out with me?"

"Cause you're my bestie." He said putting his arm around me.

"Why do you smell like Oranges?" He asked.

"Oh um a new shampoo, like it?" 

"Very fruity" He laughed. 

That idiot. It was also the same day that Danny poured juice on me.

I was in the cafeteria with Krystal and Rydel. I stood up to get lunch, but there was Danny with a carton of orange juice above my head.

"Oops" She said smirking as the juice poured all over me. Of course I couldn't tell him that.


End Flashback.

There was a knock on my door and someone walked in. Baekhyun. Over the past 2 days I've manage to remember bits of the last 2 months. I still can't remember who found me or how I was brought here. The boys have been coming in and out. Luhan got me a small unicorn and Tao got me a Gucci Purse. The rest of the boys would bring me cards and chocolate. Lay had to sneak in to see me, since Suho has still had his eye out for him.He had this crazy idea I'd make out with Lay in the middle of a hospital. That idiot.

"Hey" I said. His eyes stared back at mine, I hadn't talked to him since I had my breakdown.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to snap at you." I said.

"You're fricken stupid. Did you do this for attention? Was I supposed to feel sorry for you?" Said Baekhyun. His voice got louder with every single word.

"All girls want attention don't they? Forget it. Forget I was ever here." His hands ran through his brown hair as he turned his back to me. He walked towards the door making sure to slam it on his way out.

My mind couldn't function. What happened? He was still the same cold hearted jerk I remember.

My phone started ringing

 Jae,

"Hello?" I answered

" I'll be there in a day."