Getting Lost?

Behind the smile

 

Sora's POV

I woke up the next morning with a killer headache.I stayed in my pjs which consisted of pajama shorts and a long sleeved polka dotted top. I quickly brushed my teeth and hair and made my way downstairs. I sighed, it was only 8:00 am and no one was awake. I decided to go to the nearest drugstore and get some asprin. I grabbed a small jacket and walked out the door making sure to take the key Suho gave me.I walked about three blocks before reaching the nearest drug store. I quickly swolled a tablet followed by water. I got up and made my way back towards the dorms. I don't know what I did, but I was definitly not at the dorms. it took me about another 3 hours to find my way back. I was about 3 blocks away when I heard footsteps following me. I turned around to reveal

 

 

 

no one. I continued down the block and continued to feel as if someone was following me. I mentally cursed at myself for not bringing my phone with me. i started to walk faster and so did the footsteps I turned around to reveal three men following me. I ran as fast as I could, but they were faster. One of them managed to run up to me and grab my hand. 

" Jagiya," Said one of them, "would you like to get some raymun with us?" He was tall and around his late 20s.His grip got tighter and I winced in pain. 

"Let me go!" I yelled, trying to free my left hand. I lifted up my right hand and slapped him.

"Aniyo" Said another, restraining my right hand back. Tears slipped out of my eyes as I tried to kick as hard as I could.

"Hey!" Said another voice, a familiar one in fact. Kai. He ran towards me,his brown mop of hair flying around. His hand grabbed me and my head was shoved towards his chest. Kai's hand was in a fist, glaring at the men. 

"Don't be like that, we just wanted some directions" Said one. 

"Ya. no need to cause a fight." Said the next shoving Kai. In a blink of an eye,Kai' s fist connected with the man's jaw. HIs body flew back, as the men continued to stare. Before anyone could take the next hit, neighbors started coming out to see what was happening. The 3 men took this oppurtunity to run. Kai continued to hold onto my hand as we walked towards the dorm.

"Thank You" I said, as we reached the door. Kai smiled and wiped my tears with his hand. He winked and my heart fluttered. The boys were already up and ready. "Kai!" Said Tao or Chen, I'm still not sure who is who. "There you are, of course you go out and flirt with Sora." Said Kris, eyeing our hands. I immediatley dropped my hand, and rushed towards my room hoping no one saw my red face. It was around 1 when I came out of my room to hear Suho talking. I stayed by the door where I could hear every word.

"There will be no dating, flirting or skinship of any kind with Sora.Understand?" Said Suho, glaring at Kai. 

"hyung I on-" Said Kai but was cut off by Suho.

"I don't care." Said Suho. He looked like one of those teachers who walked around with sticks, ready to hit you at anytime.

"Yes Hyung we get it, no dating Sara." Said Baekhyun. IT'S SORA. I mentally yelled. I wanted to walk out there and slap him.

"Sora, why are you over there" Asked D.O?

" Nothing D.O.-shi." I said

"I'm Chen" He replied chuckling

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry! I haven't had time to update, but NOW I'M ON BREAK!! 
Forgive me for mistakes, I haven't edited anything!

 

-Nisha