002

New Earth
As i walked inside the school many of the mystical girls were giving me looks that could easily murder me. They can choose too, I mean like they seriously can snap my neck right now... I cowered next to Hyunsung and KiKwang. KiKwang chuckled and held my shoulders.

"You'll be fine as long as I'm here Kid. All right??" he winked. I pouted and flicked his nose.

"You're trying to look cool Oppa but it's not really working because im hard to impress you know.." i announced.

"That's why I like you more and more Jang JiSoo..." he sing-songed.

"I'm going to tell my oppa on you!~" i whined.

"Ya!~ If you hate people calling you a cutie then hy are you acting cute!~" he scolded.

"I am not acting cute!!~" i whined. I sighed and continued on to the hallways.

"Oppa where is the office??" i asked.

"Down the hall to your left..." DongWoon answered cooly.

I scratched the back of my head and stared at DongWoon until he recieved the message. He sighed and ruffled my hair.

"Follow me" he ordered.

"Ne!~" i answered and kept close to him.

We passed a couple of their fangirls. They squealed when he passed by and shot glares at me. I returned them immediately since it ticked me off. DongWoon saw and chuckled at me. He opened the door for me and i entered the warm office. The teachers were all there.

" Class President DongWoon?? What brings you here..." A teaher with bright Pink Short hair asked him.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Teacher Sunny I brought a new student. her name is Jang JiSoo.."

"Annyeonghaseyo~" i bowed at her and all the other teachers in there.

"Jang JiSoo? That's right. Hello, I'm your homeroom teacher. Teacher Sunny. Welcome to our school. DongWoon is your class president if you didn't already know... He will show you around school today.." she announced.

I nodded with a smile because i was going to force Beast to do that anyways. Teacher Sunny collected all of her stuff and ordered us to follow her. I did as i was told. DongWoon walked right beside me. As we entered the class i saw that there were very fewe girls. DongWoon pinched my cheek and sat in his own seat as i sent him a chilling glare. The other two were there as well. Yeseob and KiKwang. I sighed and then the teaacher told me to introduce myself.

"Annyeonghaseyo, My name is Jang JiSoo..." i bowed. '

"Jang?? Are you in anyway related to my Jang HyeonSeong oppa??" a girl asked me.

"What's it to ya?" i asked her . She grimaced at me as i smirked knowing too well that she would be one of them fake girls trying to get close to him through me. I'm not stupid honey.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyo!!! I haven't updated in ages!!!!~ Im sorry! *Bows in embarassment* I'll try to update as much as i can!~ Please upvote subscribe and comment! Suggestions and constructive criticism are always welcome! Love you!~