oo7

New Earth

When we got to the school i saw beast and the rest of EXO already there.

"Didn't you say that all of EXO lived next door??" i sked Kris.

"Yep but they didn't come home last night... So im guessing they were with SuHo and your brother.." he answered.

"Probably were with him.. You know he's a really bad influence on people. you shouldn't let him get to you-"

"Yah, Jang Jisoo!!! Are you talking smack about me right now??" he yelled.

"Oh, um... I'm pretty sure i am oppa.. Why you wanna hear??" i asked him.

"Shut up and get over here..." he hissed.

"Fine~" i sighed and went to stand next to him. "By the way, Appa wants you to sleep at home today.."

"Why??" he asked.

"Because he misses you his 'only son' and wants to spend quality time... Why? Don't wanna hang out with the most handsome guy in the world..." i asked.

"He already hung out with me, JiSoo-ssi.." Kris sighed. i looked at him

.dafu.gif

"I was talking about my father, Mr. WuYiFan" i anounced.

"Well you should have specified~ I'm too y for all you anyhow. Ya'll can't handle me.." he snapped.

I looked at him again and just shook my head. HyunSeung chuckled and turned to me.

"Aight, i'll go spend the night there. I guess we are walking home together today.." he cheered.

"Cool beans. Now goodbye. Class is going to start.." i announced. Everyone panicked and headed to their classrooms. As we walked towards our Mark and his group stopped us. Mark looked at me and smiled.

"Did you sleep well??" he asked me.

"Yeah I did.." I nodded. The trio looked at me and then at Mark and then hissed.

"What do you mean by that?? Mark Tuan... You dont get anywhere near our JiSo... understand?" DongWoon hissed. Mark smirked.

"That's not up to you to decide wether or not Jisoo and i can become friends, right???" he noted.

"Right, i can be friends with whoever i want.." i agreed. "Besides this whole rivalry thing is between you and them... I have nothing to do with it. DongWoon-ah, dont get pissed kay??" i smiled.

"Yo, you shouldn't worry about us but your brother. If he finds out your friends with these bloodsuckers.... he'll decapitate you and then bring you back to life only to put you in a nunnery.." KiKwang announced.

"No he wont...." i smiled.

"Suite yourself... just dont talk to her while we are around and if you try anything funny there will be a stake shoved into your ugly heart.." DongWoon hissed and walked off.

"Yo, he's pissed off..." Yeoseop announced.

"No duh... It's not a secret that he likes JiSoo- i mean Drama.. He likes dramas. yeahp, okay im off.." Kikwang ran. 

"Ya!!~ What did you just say?!" i yelled.

"Nothing~" he yelled back and entered the clasroom. I looked at GOT7 and smiled.

"Gotta go but see you later..." i smiled.

"Aight, have fun~" he waved and walked off with the other members.

i nodded and ran after the noobs. I caught up to them and sighed.

"Ya What'd you say earlier??" i demanded.

"When??" he acted dumb.

"Earlier while we were talking... what'd you say about DongWoon liking who now??" i askedd.

"I don't remember saying anyhing of the sort. You must be mistaken for i said nothing..' he answered very dramatically.

"Yo i will punch you in the gut if ou dont tell me.." i threatened. He pursed his lips not saying anything. I lifted my fist slowly He didt move. As i was going to hit him the teacher opened the door and i quickly took my seat. KiKwang sighed in relief.

"Hello students. Today we have new arrivals again. Seems we're getting pretty popular hu. Everyone welcome them nicely..." the teacher smiled.

"Ne~" we all answered. After hat 7 boys walked into the class causing the few girls to squeal happily (except for me). I just nodded and looked at my notebook where i was doodling KiKwang's death. I smiled evilly and looked over at him menacingly.

They had introduced themselves but i wasn't listening at all. I sighed knowing that there was going to be a long day ahead of us.