005

New Earth

I had changed out of my uniform and into the Gym clothes that Mark haad given me. How could he just leave after that. I neede to thank him for being kind to me. I looked down at the shirt and saw his name sewn into them. I unconciously smiled. As i walked i bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry.." he apologized.

"It was my fault don't worry-"

"Omo aren't you HyunSung sunbaenims sister??" he asked me.

"How do you know that?? I asked.

"Chanyeol and Baekhyun were telling us about YOU-"

"HYUNG!~" I heard someone yell and in a matter of seconds Chanyeol was towering over the both of us. I got startled and made a face at him. I pouted and crossed my arms.

"ChanYeol-ah~ Look it's the girl you wont stop babbling about-"

"Wh-what are you talking about SuHo Hyung... HyunSung sunbae is waiting for you.." he announced.

"Im on my way... My name is Kim JoonMyeon but you can call me SuHo. I'm EXO-K's leader. Nice to meet you Jang Jisoo..." he bowed and disappeared.

"Me too..." i nodded to him even though he had already left and then smirked at Chanyeol. He coughed awkwardly and then looked at his clock on the wall.

"Would you look at that! I'll be late for class again.. Bye JiSoo-ssi!-"

"Wait, ChanYeol-ssi!~" i stopped him. "I have a question-"

"I didn't say anything! BaekHyun was the one who said you were pretty cute and attractive so don't kill me!~" he begged.

"I wasn't gonna... Wait.. BaekHyun say what?" i scoffed. He opened his eyes and smiled awkwardly.

"I swear it was all hyung.." he nodded. I sighed and flicked his forehead hard. He squealed in pain and pouted.

"That hurt..." he whined.

"Tell Baekhyun he'll get it worse... No go.. I'll be late as well..." i sighed and walked away. As i entered the class i noticed the teacher didn't show up so it was a free period for us to study. I sat by DongWoon and he stared at me weirdly.

"What-"

"Dont even ask DongWoon... I don't wanna talk about it. Wait, i have a question.." i started.

"what is it??" he urged me to continue.

"Do you know a Mark here at this school?" i asked him. His expression completely changed and he became serious. "Why do you wanna know?" he asked.

"Just curious.." i shrugged.

"He's a jerk... He's the eldest member of the GOT7 gang. They're all vampires, They're teamed up with the Infinite gang who are also Vamps. They're also our rivals.. If they do or say something to you just tell me and i'll break their necks-"

"WOw, Wow, Wow... Calm down DongWoon-ah... No need to get psycho right.. I was just curious.." i shrugged.

"Curiosity killed the cat JiSoo..." he answered. I pouted but let the subject go.

.......................................................................................AfterSchool..................................................................................................................................

When the bell rang indicating our last class I followed DongWoon and the other two Derpy kings out to the exit. I saw the others waitng for us too. I waved t them and they waved back. I ran to them and hugged HyunSeong. He chuckled and ruffled my hair. I smiled and in a split of a second the aura changed severely. i looked round and saw Mark and his friends glaring at Beast. I gulped and scratched the back of my head. I locked gazes with Mark and he smiled at me. I smiled back and HyunSeong saw it and so did DongWoon. because they both glared at Mark.

"Let's not waste our breaths for these petty bloodsuckers..." DooJoon announced. HyunSeong held me tightly and nodded in agreement.

"Comeon JiSoo umma and appa are waiting for us..." He hissed. I made a face at hima nd nodded.

"Why the sudden skinship opa??" i asked him.

"Cuz i want to..." he hissed.

"Don't you guys have a date with EXO??" i asked them and they froze on spot. HA!~ They completely orgot!

" !~ Can you go home by yourself JiSoo??"HyunSeong asked.

"Of course i can dumbo!~ I'm not a kid you know.." i hissed.

"Yes you are..."

"EH no i'm not..."

"Yes you are!~" he continued. Before i could say anything else EXO appeared. I gasped a bit shocked and held my chest dramatically. ChanYeol was smirking when he saw i was there. BaekHyun, I swear.

"BaekHyun-ssi!~" i squealed shocking all of Beast and especially my brother. BaekHyun froze in place and became pale. I ran to him and punched him in the stomach hard enough for it to hurt. I smiled and pet his head.

"Am i cute now??" i asked andd walked home. Calling me cute... HELL NAW!~