011

New Earth

As the rest of the day passed i refused to make any physical contact with anyone else. I was afraid that i would hurt my precious brother or someone else with me not controlling my strength. Finally Kai got frustrated and teleported to me. I pouted at him.

"What?" I asked.

"YOU.ARE.NOT.GOING.TO.HURT.US.JANG.JI.SOO." he hissed and held my hand. I quickly wiggled out of his hand safely.

"You dont know that JongIn... I'm dangerous to all of you right now..." I whispered.

"JiSoo~" Hyeonseong cooed at me and tried to hug me but i dodged his attempts. A strong look of hurt flashed in his eyes at my rejections. I have to control my powers if i dont want to hurt my oppa and the other boys... Including Mark. I sighed and looked at my brother.

"I'm going to go take a walk..." i announced.

"I'll come along-"

"Ani!~ I need some time alone..." i interrupted SeHun. SuHo looked at me worriedly as did hyeonseong and Kris.

I smiled sincerely and walked out to my house to get my bag. I grabbed another outfit, a pair of shoes, and water. I didn't exactly know where BTS lived but i know where Mark hangs ou and i can ask him to to take me to them...I noded.

"Jisoo, HWAIGHTING!~" i cheered myself on.

I walked out into the street knowing that none of the dorks would follow me out because i was going to get extremely pissed if they followed me. As i walked towards GOT7's hangout i was trying to come up with a way to bring up BTS and how to ask Mark if he could take me there. I hissed frustratingly as this was going to be difficult. I looked around me to see that i had gotten distracted and.... LOST. Crap. I walked around some more to see if i recognised something but, nope. I was lost... and vampires come out at night. Crap and double crap.

A loud bang came from behind me which startled me. i turned around and saw nothing but a lone black cat. I sighed and turned around only to gasp at how close this man was to me.

"What... W-What are you doing!" i demanded while taking two steps away. He smirked and circled me quietly. He was ing observing me. I kept my eyes glued to him failing to notice the other two men that arrived seconds after this one. The man sniffed the air and chuckled.

"So it is you? That nasty stench of fairy.." he hissed. I tensed up when he said fairy. I have a scent of fairy now. Fairies and vampires are enemies.. triple crap.

"What do you want?" i demanded. He chuckled.

"Why? Are you scared little fairy? What aare you planning to do? Fly away?" he teased me. I grimaced.

"Aniyo!` She's going to sprinkle fairy dust on us and sing happy songs hyung~" one of the other men joined in which startled me since he was right by my head. I turned around to him and stepped away.

"Maybe she'll turn us into unicorns and we'll go to fairyland~" the third also suggested an idea. I hissed. they were pissing me off. I'm in a very bad situation here. I am surrounded by three full grown vampire men who want to probably kill me.

"How about you guys just pretend you didn't s-see me tonight and we part our ways.. Okay?" i stuttered. I mentally beta myself up for it.

"Do you really think we're going to do that?" The first man questioned me.

I was looking extremely terrified. He raised his fist in the air and it landed square in my gut sending me flying back and hitting the wall. I fell  on my face as i gasped for air. I'm pretty sure i broke some ribs. I heard them chuckling. Supernatural powers where the hell are you when your needed. I tried to stand up and was successful but i was pinned back to the wall. The man exposed my neck and inhaled deeply.

"You guys may be our enemy but you sure as hell have the best tasting blood in the whole planet.." he whispered in my ear. I tried to get out of his grasp panicking because hello! I DONT WANNA DIE TONIGHT! I looked up behind the man and saw Mark standing behind the other two men with a dark expression on his face.

"M-Mark..." i choked out. He looked at me and his face grew tenser.

"What the hell do you think you re doing in the public view right now..." Mark hissed. The men tensed up and turned to look at him.

"Buzz off kid. Its my prey.." he hissed and turned back to me.

i struggled again not wanting his mouth near my neck. Mark suddenly appeared next to us and he took a hold of the mans arm, which was holding me against the wall, and with a sickenig crack tore it off. Mark caught me before i hit the ground as the man cried in agony. The other two froze on spot. Mark looked at me and scanned me over. I looked at him with a smile on my face.

"Annyeong~" i whispered.

"Annyeonghaseyo, JiSoo.." he smiled sweetly. He looked at the other two men menacingly.

"Take your friend and leave before i rip you two apart like i did his arm..." he threatened. They nodded and picked up their fallen friend. As soon as they left Mark looked at me again.

"What?" i asked weakly.

"You have two broken  ribs and a bad bruise appearing in your stomach. Mind explaining why you're out here alone when i warned you about the vampires?" he demanded of me. i pouted at hm.

"I was looking for you.." i announced. My answer caught him off gaurd and he just stared at me for a couple seconds and snapped out of it.

"Don't tell me that you ran from home?" he sighed in disbelief. I smirked at him.

"and what if i said yes?" i asked.

"I'd call your brother immediately-"

"NO!~" I panicked but flinched when i moved. He looked at me with worry. "Dont call him please~ I have my reasons. I wanted to ask you if you could take me to BTS..."

He looked at me shocked I could read his face well: Confusion, curiosity, worry, confusion and more worry. He sighed and picked me up bridal style and began walking.

"Mark-"

"J-Hope can help with your injuries..." he simply stated. I smiled widely and hugged his neck harder. 

 

~GOT7 Home~

He opened the door and entered the house. Inside the living room lay BamBam, Jackson, YuGyem and V lazing around playing video games. I was able to get a lot of information about them from KiKwang oUo. They didn't bother to look up as Mark enetered.

"TaeHyung-ah..." Mark called out.

"Ne?" he answered without looking up.

"TaeHyung, TaeHyung, TaeHyung, TaeHyung. KIM.TAE.HYUNG!" Mark called out.

"Wae!WAE!WAEEEE~!" he exclaimed finally looking up and freezing when he saw me. I nodded and waved at him.

"W-what happened to you??" he demanded at my side immediately.

"Ran into a pole~" i joked.

"Yah!~" Mark scolded me. I pouted.

The other 3 boys were now looking at us.I waved at them as well.

"Let's get her up to J-Hope.." Mark annunced. V agreed and lead us up the stairs.

"J-Hope hyung!~ J-HOPE HYUNG!!~" TaeHyung yelled. 

"What are you yelling about-.." he stopped when he saw me and i smiled weakly.

"Annyeong-"

"What the hell happened to you?" he demanded. "You're a complete mess..."

"Gee thanks...." i  sighed.

"Nevermind that lets get you bandaged up..." Another member, Rap Monster, announced.

"He's right..." J-Hope nodded. Mark lay me on a bed nd J-Hope brought some supplies.

"May I?" he asked me. I nodded. He pulled up my shirt exposing a nasty bruise. He shook his and placed a hand below my right . "This is probably going too hurt..."

I in a breath as a snap was heard. I screamed out in pain but stopped myself. I clutched at the nearest thing here, which was Marks hand. He massaged my hand with his thumb soothingly...