009

New Earth

-V POV-

I touched her temple as did jungkook. As fairies, our jobs are to help the younger fairies transition into their full power in the safest way possible. BTS are not normal fairies tho. We are Royal gaurd fairies specially assigned to our Royal Princess.. At the age of 11 we were sent of by the king and queen to find their daughter and bring her back to the kingdom.

I immediately searched her mind. Junkook and I gasped to see the amount of power that was being held back by her mind. I touched the barrier containing it with my mind, but i was thrown across the room due to an electric shock it sent to me. I fell flat on my back and coughed madly.

"TaeHyung-ah are you okay??" Rap Monster asked me.

"Im fine, hyung" i assured and stood up again. I saw the other students int he cafeteria were staring at u with scared expressions.

"Maybe we should've changed venues..." L sighed seeing me stare at the other alumni. 

"Its too late now L.."  Mark hissed. "TaeHyung continue.."

i nodded my head and got back to what i as doing. As i got back into position Hyeonseong was able to get loose and landed a hard blow on marks face. We all turned and held our breaths. We all knew that Infinite's L is quite fond of Mark and we knew he was quite protective of him even with the y face he has. L was about to rip HyeonSeongs neck off but SungJong and SeongYeol held him back. I focused back on JiSoo with the us e of all my energy and all of Jungkook's energy we were able to break the wall that surrounded her powers. As the barrier broke the power began to surge throughout her body.

 

~JiSoo POV~

A surge of power was felt through through my body and it was overwhelming. My eyes opened  immediately and i gasped. I sat up and saw chaos. HyeonSeong was trying to fight Infinite's L, Mark had a bloddy nose, and all the alumni were staring at us terrified. I shook my head to clear my thoughts.

"Are you allright?" a BTS member asked. I looked up at him I saw he was looking at me worriedly.

tumblr_n8t17yuTLb1t4u75fo4_500.gif

"Yes..." i nodded.

"Hyung help her up..." another guy suggested. He quickly got me on my feet and i instinctively ran to my brother. H e held me and then moved back towards beast and EXO. DongWoon held me behind him as well.

"Are you okay?" He asked me. I nodded and looked over at BTS, GOT7, and Infinite.

"She'll be fine. Let her rest fo rthe rest of the day and she will be fine..." Mark assured.

"What'd you do to her you blood er!?" HyeonSeong demanded.

"WE.HELPED.HER. Now let me explain, okay?" Mark hissed. i looked at him and he had a sincere expression. 

"Let's hear him out..." i nodded. I was curious at what had happened myself.

"What is going on!!~" we heard. We alll froze on spot. It was Principal Kim Heechul.

Heechul

Crap. He stood in the doorway as the other students scatterd away. he was glaring at all of us.

"All of you to the GYM!~ NOW!" he ordered. We all sighed but complied. 

Once in the Gym he made us kneel with our hands up in the air. I pouted but kept that stance.

"Can someone please explain what happened in the cafeteria that 2 tables, 1 window and several chairs were broken?" he demanded. I kept my gaze down on my lap. Nobody said anything and looked somewhere aside from his face. He sighed and tapped my shoulder.

"Ms. JiSoo..." 

"Yes principal Kim?" i asked.

"Go run laps around the Gym please..." he ordered.

"Im sorry? Me? Run?" i asked.

"Yes.. Go on, i'll tell you when to stop..." he ordered.

I sighed and noded. I began to run around as the boys were interrogated. I could hear everything. 

"Now then, what happened. i f i dont get an answer Ms. jiSoo will continue doing laps, undertood-"

"Principal Kim!~" everyone whined.

"You cant do that!~" HyeonSeong announced.

"Yes I can now spill the beans boys.." he ordered. Everyone sighed and looked down Hyeonseong Mark  and NamJoon looked at me worriedly. I shrugged.

-Mark POV-

"She's going to faint...." NamJoon told me. i cant let her get any weaker. HyeonSeong was also getting paranoid... I sighed and looked over at NamJoon. I smiled and cleared my throat.

"I'm sorry Principal Kim. I will explain everything to you so please stop Miss jang from running lap, she is already weak since she has a cold..." i announced. Heechul nodded and JiSoo stopped, mildly panting and trying to catch her breath. She looked at me gratefully and Principal Kim glared at me.

"Mr. Tuan to my office the rest of you bak to class...' he ordered.

"Yeh" we all answered. He walked off leaving us behind. I stood up an followed him out. JiSoo looked at me worriedly and i winked at her.