008

New Earth

HELLOOOO!~ REALLY LATE update but please dont hate~ I hope you enjoy and thanks for supporting me !~ Saranghaeyo!


I sighed and took out all the materials that wear needed for the lesson.  I heard several chairs move and i looked up to see that most of the newbies were sitting next to us. I sighed again already imagining the swarm of girls that will be coming in now that more guys are here. I sighed and put my head down not wanting to see them. Im already annoyed.

"Whats Wrong now, JiSoo??" KiKwang asked.

"I'm annoyed..." i answered.

"We haven't done anything though.." Yeoseob noted.

"Dont worry Hyungs... She'll be fine as she adjusts to the swarming girls again..." DongWoon announced.

I sent him a glare and sat up and looked around for the first time and saw the newbies were listening into our conversation. Rude and annoying but whatever. If I ignore them they'll be less annoying right? I yawned and then i caught one of them trying to make direct eye contact with me. I looked at him and my eye twitched. He smiled and winked at me with that pink lollipop in his mouth.

bts_1413818309_bts16.jpg

i scoffed at that and looked away. The teacher entered and we all greeted him. He turned around and began to write down notes for us to take. I sighed and automatically took them. 

***Lunch***

the teacher left and i stretched with a yawn.

"Wow... that was a boring lecture wasnt it ??" KiKwang whined. We nodded. A figure sat on my desk and looked at me seductively. I looked at him expressionless and he smirked.

"Anyeong~ Im TaeHyung, Kim TaeHyung. You van call me V ;)" he winked. "We are all BTS.."

564590482.jpg?540

I smiled without any emotions and pushed him off of my desk.

"Good to know... Now if you'll excuse me" i hissed and walked off to the cafeteria to eat some lunch. I heard foot steps behind me and naturally i thought that it was the boys following but when i turned i saw the other newbies. V stood a couple paces away from me. He was staring at me intently. I blinked a couple times and looked away with a grimace. Then just walked inside the cafeteria towards my brother. He smiled at me and i hugged him hard. I sat by his side and waited to see what BTS would do...

They all smiled and made their way towards GOT7 and Infinite. They're one of them huh?

"It's the BTS gang. They did end up coming here after all." DooJoon announced. 

"Don't tell me they're you rivals too?" i asked curiosity and annoyance showing clearly in my voice.

"Neh, they are. We have a longer history with them though.." HyunSeong announced and gave me apple juice. I took it but a sudden headache stopped me in my tracks. I dropped the carton on the floor and held my head with both my hamds. A swirl of color clouded my vision followed by a migraine. I groaned but was relieved when it only lasted for a couple seconds.

"JiSoo... You okay??" Oppa asked me.

"Yeah, i  think so, oppa.." i nodded and sighed. I looked up and saw BTS looking intently at me again. I shook my head and took the water that Kikwang handed to me and drank it slowly.

"You must be hungry, I'l go get you some lunch okay" DongWoon whispered worry showing clear on his face. I nodded and saw him go. I was worried about DongWoon... Does he... Does he really have feelings for me??

.

.

.

.

.

Nope, they were probably just messing with me. I sighed and whn i looked up i saw Mark and his GOT7 people walking over. BTS and infinite watching BEAST for any sudden move. Mark smiled at me and winked.

"Hey JiSoo~ I wanted to ask you something-

"I'm sorry but who do you think your talking to right now kid" My brother interrupted.

"I should be asking you the same question, Why are you so rude to our Mark!" V yelled appearing out of thin air next to Mark. I gasped and they looked at me. I smiled and waved at them. Okay~

"Oppa~ It's okay, Mark and I are friends-"

"WHAT!" he freaked out. He was looking really angry and this side of him scared the crap outta me. I turned and JunHyung looking at me with an irritated face as well. Well oh crap...

31.jpg

KiKwang and Yeoseob smiled at me and stood up. They grabbed me by my hands and i stood up.

"We'll take JiSoo to go get her lunch with DongWoon. You guys stay still and talk here.." KiKwang announced. We turned around but Jackson Kid was in front of us in ann instant and i heard Vs voice next to my ear.

"We need to talk to her royal Princess JiSoo, not you clowns.." he whispered and his arms surrounded my waist and i was suddenly in the middle of GOT7 and BTS. I gasped at the sudden speed which made me dizzy. I saw EXO now Joined my brother. I began to see the colors to appear in my vision again. I clutched at my head. At that moment DongWoon appeared with a tray and saw the situation. he dropped the food nd stood in an offensive stace.

"What the hell is going on right now! GET YOUR DIRTY HANDS OFF OF HER!" he growled at V. Chanyeol and BaekHyun growled in unison. I was getting tht migraine again.

"Why this is getting fun right RapMon hyung?" he chuckled only to piss my boys off. Mark turned to me and looked into my eyes. I couldn't see him. It was all colors and i was rtrying to hold in the screams that were bound to come soon.

"You're right JungKook-ah, She's a fairy..." he sighed. His hand carassed over my eyes and i flinched. Suddenlly my body became limp and all my senses gave up.

 

~Mark POV~

I took away her senses while she was still human and V lay her on the floor gently. I heard the screach of a table being thron, the students around us scattered away as it hit the cafeteria wall. Rap Monster was already in DongWoons and HyunSeongs path before they harmed me. L appeared and sighed.

"What are you planning on doing no oh so mighty Mark?" he asked with a fce. "It's obvious this girl is more powerful than all of us here in this room.."

I nodded acknowledging her power... but i couldn't harm. Not now or ever. I grew fond of this fairy. I sighed and looked at RapMoster. He looked at me awith an expectation.

"Is that possibility still open Rap Monster??" I asked him.

"Still very possible Mark" he nodded.

"Its the best lead we have. There are no other firies thta we've found from that orphanage.." Jin added. I nodded and looked at her face, she could be her... The one BTS has searched for day and night since they were young?

 

~JungKook POV~

I was holding DongWoon down with my foot as The guys discussed what to do with her. She's the only person we've found... It has to be her! DongWoon got up and tackled me to the wall but i didnt flinch at al land just smirked. I punched him across the faace sending him flying across the room to EXO-M's leader. i smirked and brushed my jeans off.

"JungKook-ah, TaeHyung-ah... Do it.." Rap Monster hyun ordered.

"Yeh.." we nodded

.

.

.