014

New Earth

I turned to look at my brothers tear streaked face. His expression broke my heart in tiny bits. he hugged me harder than he had ever before.

"Jisoo! After i got your text i was devastated! I couldnt sleep with the thought of you being out there with so many bad people lurking around..." he admitted. The rest of Beast was behind them.

"How.... How'd you find me??" i asked.

"He called me for help..." JB admitted. I stared at him and then at Mark.

"I asked you not tell him..." i pouted.

"I'm sorry... he sounded desperate enough.." Mark smiled. HyeonSeong grimaced at him but his face softened a bit.

"Thank you Mark, GOT7..." he whispered. Everyone was quite shocked his sudden gratitude even i was pretty taken aback.

"Any time HyunSeong... " Mark flashed him a smile. My brother turned back to me and caressed my cheek lightly.

"Ya Jang Jisoo. Why didnt you just tell me all that, huh. It could have saved both of us from my overreactions..." he whined.

I was about to say something but acually thought about and he is actually right. I pouted and nodded in agreement.

"I'm sorry oppa i wasn't thinking throughly.." i agreed.

"Of course you weren't.... That's the usual you though..." he sighed. Beast took turns to pet my head. 

"Are you going to come back to us Jisoo?" KiKwang asked.

I looked at him silently and then at my brother. he sighed but nodded.

"If you want to stay here and train with them... then... Oh god... I'm okay with it!" he covered his face and instantly went red faced. I smiled at him happily once the words were out of his mouth.

"Oppa~~~~!" I cooed and hugged him hard. He sighed and then pouted.

"I know your thankful ..... A least i now know WHERE you are now and i know that you have these dudes here with you.... Not that i trust any of them though..." he pouted lightly.

"oppa, these dudes are really nice. I trust them now..." i smiled. He looked at me with doubt but sighed.

"whatever you say..." he sighed.

I was finally able to get him to allow me to be near his "enemy". As the day went along the sun began to say its goodbye's to us and soon darkness took over . My training had only started today but i could feel myself gaining control over my newly found powers. By the time i had looked ver at the clock it was already 10:00.

 

"Oppa you guys have to go home! Its already late" i quickly hurried them.

"Oh shoot! It is late! i guess the training session is over for now right?" he asked me.

"Sure..." i nodded with a smile. He smiled back and began collecting all s since EXO had left a couple hours earlier as well.

"Have a good nights sleep okay. I dont understand why you cant be at home and come train. its so unfair that they get to keep you here for themselves and i get to see you for a couple hours at a time as well.." he ranted in a whisper. I chuckled and quickly pushed them out the door.

"Have a good night!" i waved.

As i closed the door everyone quickly spread into their rooms before i could mention starting training again. I pouted and took a seat on the sofa. Mark followed after me and the TV to the news. We saw the fairy representative and vampire representative going at it in a debate about both communities safety.

"I dont understand these senseless wars honestly. Why can't everyone just live in peace?" i wondered.

"The society we have been living in for years has been one of corrupt politicians. Those politicians wether they were human, vampire, fairy, etc. They all wanted power and land. They take away from people who are honest hard workers and keep it for themselvs. They crave for more and thats what drives many civilizations towards extinction. Take the year that Donald Trump had wanted to become president but he was against any minority group. Mexicans, muslims, immigrants as well. He was willing to sacrifice millions of people and families in order to gain the power of presidancy in the United states. People supported him , those who craved the power, and some despised him, those who were losing their very self. In the end the people won over the very demons who were trying to drive them out. If ony the people of the world were smart enough to choose their politicians wisely we would never have been in bad situations in the first place..." he whispered.

"Living in peace is only worth reading over in novels. The real world is a scary place, JiSoo. I can't imagine if anything happens to you." he whispered.

"Mark, This world can change. If there was someone who brought all the good people together and brought down the corrupt politicians, I believe there would be peace among nations. This world belongs to everyone! We just need someone to lead them on..." I noted.

He smiled and carressed my cheek with his thumb gently sending a million butterflies flying in my stomach and chills running down my spine in a very good way. I gulped as he grinned and leaned in slowly. I closed my eyes for the kiss and waited but it never came. I opened my eyes and saw him chuckling as he showed me the remote which was on my other side. I blushed heavily and quickly stood up,embarrased, and went into my assigned room.

 

***COUPLE HOURS LATER***

I woke up at the sound of footstepsin the hallway. I looked at the clock and saw it was only 1 in the morning. I stood up and rubbed my eyes while i quietly walked to the door and stopped when i heard a crash. I became a bit more alert as i opened the door. i saw a dark figure frozen on spot. As i stared at the vase, which was now broken, he sensed my eyes and looked at me.

I gasped and screamed as he lunged at me. I moved out of the way and scrambled out into the hall stepping on the shards in the process.

I need to do something!

As i turned the figure had me pinned against the wall. I tried to imagine shooting lasers out of my eyes. I concentrated and then focused my energy on that. I shot at him sending him backwards and me down onto the shards of broken glass.

"JiSoo!!!!" Mark called out as he flew up the stairs after hearing my scream and the smell of my blood.

It had only been a minute since and all the boys were stirring from their sleep and getting out. the man, now injured, retreated out the window and disappeared in the night. I sat there with a look of utter confusion s the boys surrounded me.