012

New Earth

I took deep breaths and closed my eyes as J-Hope continued to treat my injuries.

"Cant you give her domething for the pain??" Mark asked.

"I cant now... We have already started the healing.. Sorry JiSoo.." he bowed His head slightly.

"Aniyo.. I can endure it... thank you for healing me j-hope..." i smiled shortly and flinched again. Marks face was full with worry.

"I told you not to come out at night JiSoo. Not all vampires are nice. Look at how hurt you are. I should have killed them instead-"

"Aniyo Mark. You did a good job. Thanks for helping me too!" I assured as J-hope took his hands back from me. I smiled gratefully. He then looked up with a questioning look on his face.

"Why were you out JiSoo?" He asked me.

"Huh? Why was I out? Oh.. umm.. its just that i was gonna-"

"She wahts to train with you..." Mark announced.

"What he said..." i nodded and Mark chuckled.

Rap Monster and J-Hope looked surprised and V looked kinda pissed off. I dont know why though. V walked away and slammed a door shut.

"Ignore him... You want to train to use your powers as a fairy?" Rap Monster asked.

"YES!" I nodded confidently. Jimin chuckled and messed up my hair.

"Cutie..." he mumbled. I glared at him.

"Im not cute... im y. Ive repeated this several times to EXO and BEAST and i will repeat it with you guys as well and if it doesnt work i'll resort to violence.. " i warned.

"Y violence?" Mark asked me.

"Yes... y violence.. Are you teasing me Mark??" I demanded.

"Oh no Im not. Just making a clarification for everyone else.." he chuckled.

I nodded. He lowered his lips to my ear.

"I already knew you were Y though.."

Shivers went down my spine. J-Hope clapped his hands.

"Well you are going to be with us for a long time then! Welcome Jang JiSoo.. " J-Hope cheered. I smiled and then V came out and glared.

"She can't stay here!" he yelled.

"Why not??" Jimin asked him

"Her brother will think we kidnapped her..." he stated. I sighed knowing that what V said was probably right.

I took out my phone quickly sent him a text.

'Oppa, Im sorry but i need some time to deal with my situation. I've decided to go somewhere to do that. Please don't freak out and come out on a killing spree! I know you too well.. Please be patient for me. Sarangheyo oppa'

"That should take care of the problem... Please don't worry about me interfering here. I'll try to be out of your way TaeHyung-sshi.." i assured him.

"It's not that!- Omaygod...." he growled and shut himself in a room. I looked at Rap Monster and he smiled at me.

"Dont worry about V. He's only worrying about your safety and our safety. He's a really nice guy trust me.." he assured me in a nice way. I nodded at his amiable response. Mark smiled at me.

"You can use my room while you stay here" he smiled at me. 

"Oh! No, No, No, No. Mark its okay.. i can sleep in the living room.-"

"dont make me force you..." he warned me.

i pouted and nodded. He smiled and then carried me up in his arms.

"For now she rests... you can train tomorrow..." Mark announced. I pouted but decided to say anything. Mark went down the hall and entere a room. I t was a big room and n the middle looked like a Kings bed. He lay me down gently.

"Thank you for letting me stay here Mar..." i smiled.

"I dont want you sleeping out there where you can easily get hurt now..." he stated.

"Sure.." i nodded. "Especially because i dont have much control over my powers right?" i asked. He chuckled and messed up my already messy hair.

"Sure... Have a good night~" he wved.

"Where will you sleep?" i asked.

"Im probably kicking Jackson into the living room.." he smiled. I pouted as he left the room. I sighed and stared up at the ceiling. I really hope that my brother doesnt go on a killling spree... 

************************************************************Next Day********************************************************************************************

 

I woke to a loud crash downstairs. I immediately stood up and ran to see what had happened. I was still half asleep. I looked around to see V and JungKook kneeling over spilled pancake batter.

 

...

 

They immediately stood up and bumped heads. I chuckled at their clumsiness.

"Are you... Okay?" i asked them.

"Yeah... Sorry we must've woken you up.." JungKook pouted. I shook my head and sighed.

"That's allright dont worry. I usually wake up at this time anyways... Were you guys planning on making Pancakes?" i asked them.

"Why do you want to know?" V asked. He was still looking like he was frustrated at me. I pouted and shook my head.

"Hyung, JiSoo can you help us. We're having a hard time..." Jungkook admitted. I brightened up at the idea and nodded. i quickly gave them mop and smiled.

"We need to clean this up first." i announced. V sighed but complied at my request. I smiled triumphantly and went inide the kitchen to begin the cooking.

A couple minutes after we began to cook the guys came down one by one smelling the freshly made pancakes.

"Good Morning..." i greeted them. The members of GOT7 that didnt see me come in last night seemed shocked.

"Ya when did a woman come into our man cave??" Jackson demanded. Mark slapped him in the head.

"Shut up you already knew about it..." he announced. Jackson smirked.

"Just asking what the others were wondereing, No need for unjust violence... Geez and you say i have a heavy hand..." he continued to whine. I smiled at their small interaction.

"V, JungKook and i cooked these pancakes. Hopefully thery're good :)" i smiled cheerfully. Each of them sat down and grabbed 2 panckaes each and pored syrup on their pancakes. They all ate their first bite and smiled happily. I smiled triumphantly at our work.

"Wow, she should cook our breakfast from now on! Instead of having these two ruin our taste buds in the morning.." JaeBum smiled. V grimaced at the comment and then looked at me. I looked back and he cleared  his throat.

"The pancakes are really good. Thank you for helping us.." he slightly smiled at me. I smiled widely at the comment. I was about to thank him when JungKook gave me a huge hug and smiled.

BQ5FO3ECAAE5Kmc.jpg:large

"With your help we were able to make breakfast successfully!~ Thank you~" he smiled again.

"S-sure~ No problem~" i smilled back. Rap Monster hit the maknaes head and scolded him.

"Ya dont just hug her like that~" he announced. I smild again and ate a pancake. After breakfast BTS and i headed out to the backyard to practice. Rap Monster and J-hope stepped up first.

"Allright Princess... Let see to what extent your powers are..." J-Hope smiled. I looke at him a little wierdly when he called me princess but i shrugged it away. Rap Monster glared at him slightly but focused back on me.

"We fairies take our powers from the energy around us. Every single creature wether it is human, vampire, fairy plant, or animal we have the ability to take their energy and use it to our advantage.." Rap Monster explained.

"Why dont you try and reach out to us..." J-Hope msiled. I nodded and closed my eyes. I tried to sense the energy but i couldn't get anything i tried to concentrate some more but i still didn't get anything. I sighed and opened my eyes.

"I cant do it..." i hissed.

" Relax, it's your first time. You dont know how to yet so we will show you~" JiMin smiled.

"ENough with the chit chat people~ Just show her already..." V complained.

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the delay you guys. I've had a long month and its only getting worse. Im graduating soon so i hve been busy Prom is tomorrow and yes im going to go!~ Im so excited~ I'll give you another update soon~~~~~~ Saranghaeyo !!~

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________