003

New Earth

"Allright let's settle down girls. Jisoo why don't you take that empty seat next to DongWoon.." Teacher Sunny ordered. I bowed and went to my assigned seat. DongWoon and the other two sent me smiles. I sighed and just stared at the board ahead.

..........................................Lunch........................................................................

I stretched my arms and sighed. DongWoon rested his head on my shoulder and yawned.

"I really dislike Math..." he admitted.

"Me too..." I nodded.

"Come on guys. Let's get lunch and meet the hyungs! XD" Yeoseob cheered.

"I hunger for some meat!!" KiKwang whined.

I chuckled at their eagerness but quietly followed them since i was also VERY hungry. I was happily conversing to DongWoon when i saw two boys staring at us. I looked at them and saw that they were both very good looking. The one with big ears must've sensed my stare since he turned to look at me in the eyes. I blushed and looked away.DongWoon grabbed my attention again and we kept walking to the cafeteria. I was amazed to see everyone here. They were all so very attractive. geez. i saw my brother recieving a lot of attention from the girls but other groups were also recieving much attention. I shrugged and headed towards him.

"Oppa!~" I called him out. He looked up to see me and smiled widely.

"Jisoo! How was your first classes??" he asked me.

"Like always oppa. Boring but necessary... Do you have food?? I'm starving!~" i announced.

"Here Jisoo... take mine. i dont want food anyways.." DooJoon smiled handing me food.

"Are you sure DooJoon Oppa??" i asked.

"Of course. Dig in kiddo XD" he smiled.

"All right! OPPA THANK YOU!~" I smiled and ate it willingly. As i ate i saw the kid from before with like 11 other boys. They were all staring over at us. I gulped and poked KiKwang in the stomach.

"What!~" he whined.

"Who are they??" I asked curiously. He looked over and snorted.

"Them? That's the so called EXO. They're a group of werewolves It's divided into two subgroups. 6 of them are from China, EXO-M, while the other 6 are from here i Seoul,EXO-K. We don't really pay much attention to them though. They are on good terms with us.." he sighed.

"Why'd you snort then???" i asked.

"Can't i snort?? It's my body~" he trolled me. I grimaced and stared at the EXO guys. They were very attractive. Like Bruh... seriously. I continued eating until i had no more food to which i pouted. I wanted more food.

"Why are you pouting??" YeoSeob asked me.

"Im all out of food..." i sighed.

"Why cutie... you ate DooJoon's food so fast. Are you seriously that hungry??" KiKwang teased me. I sent him an icy glare and he shut up immediately.

"I told you NEVER to call me cutie!!~" i hissed.

Everyone chuckled and i sighed. I saw the big eared guy heading this way with another guy with an eyeliner issue. I sat up immediately and wiped my face.

"Annyeonghaseyo, sunbaenim!~" They bowed.

"Oh hey ChanYeol, BaekHyun..." oppa greeted them.

"You are??..."The Baekhyun kid asked me.

"This is my sister, Jang JiSoo... JiSoo this tower here is ChanYeol and the eyeliner god is BaekHyun~" he teased them.

"Sunbae~" they whined. I chuckled at them. I bowed at them both.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Jang Jisoo-ibnida!~" i greeted eagerly.

"It's nice to meet you Jisoo!~ You know she's cute" chanyeol smiled.

I immediately felt that gloomy atmosphere surround me sending everyone chills.

..........................................................................................................................................................................

Hey guys!~ I updates again!!! YAY!!~ Please upvote subscribe, comment if you like the story so far!~ Thanks people!~ Saranghaeyo