015

New Earth

"Oh my GOD!!, JiSoo!! Are you okay!?" J-hope screached out first.

"What?!" I asked dumbfoundedly.

"You're bleeding!" V exclaimed.

"J-Hope treat her wounds!!" Mark exploded.

"There was someone-"

"Jackson and Suga are already on it!! Focus on here! You're more important right now JiSoo!!" Mark exclaimed.

I was still very out of it so i didnt react. Mark groaned frustrated and i saw a flash of red in his eyes. He is fighting his instincts right now. I also noticed the other GOT7 members were standing very far away. I shook my head but Mark had me already in his arms bridal style carrying me into his room.

"No the sheets-"

"I dont care about the sheets getting dirty right now JiSoo~" he announced through his teeth. I sat there and gently pushed him away.

"Wait with the others , Mark i know with the smell of my blood its almost irresistable..." i whispered.

"No i dont care i can fight through the temptation i just NEED to make sure you're okay" he whispered with closed eyes.

"Can we please stop with the corny moments and focus here! Im trying my best to heal and Mark your comments are only making me lose my concentration.." J-Hope grimaced. Mark blushed and cleared his throat.

Jackson and Suga came in at that moment as well looking very tired and out of breath. 

"We lost him. He was very fast.." Jackson announced.

"And he seemed to be a proffessional or something because his tracks were covered up pretty well..." Suga added with a sigh.

"But.... Why intrude here of all places???" Yugyeom asked.

"... Its because of us...." Jin answered. everyone looked at him with curious eyes.

"Explain yourself Jin!" Mark yelled.

"We are not normal Fairies as you know Mark.  We, BTS, have a goal. That goal is to find our missing princess. You know that goal well!~ We have all the clues that lead to her-"

"Get to the point Jin" JB hurried him up.

"We believe that Jisoo is our Princess.."

...

 

"What !? Me ? A princess!? Say something that actually makes sense JIn!? I dont look like a princess and sure as hell dont act like one either! Im no princess.." I announced.

Both BTS and GOT7 looked at me  seriously. They have to be kidding me right now.