006

New Earth

Sorry I haven't updated in such a long time~ Finals week bruh~ T^T 


I watched as they all walked away to go on their man date. I smiled and began walking home. To be honest im kinda scared about walking home right now. I haven't explored the neighborhood either. For all i know there could be a ert waiting for me at every corner.

"What the heck am i thinking right now..." i hissed. "Okay no more bad thoughts and lets get home..."

I nodded and began power walking to my house. I turned the corner and bumped into someone. I freaked out at my stupidity and apologized for bumping into them. I walked away quickly. I felt an arm around my wrist and turned around in major pnic mode.

"Please dont hurt me. Im still a pure and innocent girl!!~" I begged with closed eyes.

"Jang JiSoo-ssi~..." i heard that voice say my name. i opened my eyes and saw Mark again. I sighed with relief.

"Mark-ssi.. it was just you :D " i smiled

"What are you doing at this time of day still out on the street... Its already dark" he noted.

"Im on my way home now... Its not to far from here." i announced. He sighed and looked back at his friends, GOT7.

"Yo, I'm walking her home. Don't start without me got it!~" he hissed.

"Then hurry up man! We dont have the whole night you know. I have to go work too..." a guy pouted.

135013514_20.jpg

"Chill Jackson-ah.. I'll be quick.." Mark smiled and looked back at me. "I'll walk you home..."

"Really!!???- I mean, yeah sure. You can tag along.." i smiled. He chuckled at my silly ways and we walked off to my house. He looked at me and whispered,"You're still pure and innocent JiSoo-ssi??"

I froze on spot and pouted. The blush rose to my cheeks in waves of embarassment. He looked at me and chuckled again.

"I was scared and thought you were a ert, okai? I'm human so i get scared easily.." i pouted. He ruffled my hair

"Still though, dont say your still to a ert. That will give him more motivation to do what he wants you know..." he advised.

"My bad. i can't control it..." i sighed. I stopped in front of my house and looked at Mark. He bent down to my eye level, since im quite short, and smiled at me.

"If you're in any trouble at school or if your walking home alone like today... Just give me a text~" he smiled handing me a phone. I looked at it aand saw it was mine. I looked up, confused.

"You were so distarcted that you didn't see me take it earlier. I put my phone number in and i also have yours ;)" he winked. I chuckled and nodded.

"Alright. I'll text you if im in need of help.." i smiled.

"And dont go out tonight... Vampires are everywhere and they can be dangerous at night. I'm an exception though. I have full control over my instincts..." he smiled.

"Okai. Thanks Mark..." i smiled. "See you at school.."

"Bye, JiSoo-ssi" he waved and in a flash he disappeared.

I ran inside and was shocked to see my mom smirking at me from the living room and my dad had this aura around him.

"H-hi, mom. Hi, D-dad.." i greeted.

" Hello JiSoo... Who was that boy that walked you home. He seemed nice.." Mom smiled.
"Umma, he's just a classmate..." i assured.

"A handsome one too~ Are you dating him JiSoo??" She asked.

"What are you saying woman! She can't date anyone until she's 50..." dad pouted. 

"What're you trying to say!~ She can date who ever she wants at whatever age she wants... She has rights.." mom countered.

"As long as im still around i wont approve of any boyfriend.." he mumbled.

"Okai, then... Im going upstairs now.." i smiled.

"You're not having anything to eat??" Mom asked.

"Not hungry~" i announced and ran to my room. I dropped my bag on my desk and lay down on my bed. It was a long day so now im going to try to rest and recharge my energy. I quickly took the covers off and rested in my bed.

 


Next Day


I woke up to the sound of my mothers old music. I stood up and showered quickly and then changed for school. I came downstairs and saw my mom grooving to the beat while my dad just nodded to the beat. I chuckled.

"Morning" i greeted.

"JiSoo~ You're up... Are you eating breakfast?" she asked me.

"Yep, What are we having??" i asked.

"We're going for some wffles today:) " Dad answered.

"Sure i'll have some :D" i nodded.

I quietly ate my breakfast and was about to leave when dad asked me for a favor.

"Tell HyunSung to come spend the night today..." he ordered.

"Spend the night? Here?" i asked.

"Yep, I wanna spend more time with him. I miss my only son.." he pouted.

"Okai... I'll tell him appa..." i nodded.

"Thanks JiSoo..." My dad smiled.

I shrugged and walked away towards school. As i was walking i felt someone appear next to me. I looked up and saw chanYeol and BaekHyun there.

"What the heck!! Where did you guys come from??" i asked.

"My house... Didn't you know you were neighbors with EXO?" Chanyeol asked.

"I never cared to ask... Oh god... Why is this even happening.." i pouted.

"Well, Oh well... You're stuck with us now. You wanna walk to school together??" BaekHyun asked.

"Do i have a choice??" i asked.

"Nope..." a new voice appeared on my other side. I hid behind Chanyeol.

"Who are you??" i asked.

"I'm Wu YiFan... You can call me Kris though.." The tower spoke.

"Kris? You're-"

"I'm EXO-M's Leader... Nice to meet ya~" he greeted.

"Sure~ Nice to meet you to.." i smiled awkwardly. 

"Let's go then!~" ChanYeol cheered


Lets all look at this mans beauty shall we:

.tumblr_n20qsw36Ug1tqqj2xo7_250.gif

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTs7066AlVh7LIFzGzSQS9

tumblr_n2lv8jB9cx1tq4w4ho5_r1_500.pnglarge.jpg