010

New Earth

~~JiSoo POV~

~AFTER SCHOOL~~

HyeonSeong held me by the shoulder as we walked home. Everyone stared at me in worry. Hyeonseong sighed and he ended up carrying me on his back. I smiled and lay my head on his shouder. he walked home quickly. The goup slowly dispersed except for the exo members since they were our neighbors. Kris was trying to comfort me.

"I'll draw you something pretty okay-" 

"Hyung you cant draw..." SeHun noted and the giant dragon glared at the maknae making me smile.

"I'm okay really its just that im extremely tired. I'll be okay boys.." i assured them. They all nodded reluctantly and saw me and hyeonseong enter our home. He quickly went up to my room and i lay don.

"Do you want anything?" he asked.

"Aniyo, im fine. Go rest too, oppa...." i urged and turned to sleep.

I heard him sigh and close the door. as i lay there i thought about Mark and BTS and the fact that I am a fairy now. I don't know how control these powers. The only other fairies at school are BTS and i doubt that the boys will ever let me near them ever again... let alone let me see Mark. i sighed and cuddled with my pillows so i coul rest.

 

-NEXT DAY-

 

When i woke up i expected to be tired but i woke up with energy to burn. i got dressed and headed downstairs. HyeonSeong looked at me surprised.

"I was gong to bring breakfast to you... School got cancelled today.. " he announced.

"It did?" i asked.

"Yeah, i don't know why though so dont ask me. I had nothing to do with it..." he announced already defending himself.

'I didn''t say you were oppa... Were you?" i asked him.

"Nope. nothing to do with it.." he smiled. I shrugged and sat in front of him. i looked around and sae that we were alone.

"Where are umma and appa??" i asked him curiously..

"They got called into work earlier... You wanna go out with me today?" he asked me happily.

"Naw i'm good oppa.." i shook my head and left to the front porch. The light hit my face and warmed me up.

"Yah JangJisoo!" he yelled at me and i giggled and ran to the gate leading to EXO'S yard. I opened it and entered their yard. Kai was there hanging out with Tao.

tumblr_nbvoloTBWC1qhmxnlo1_1280.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQe3ulekp0xDANn0PxX4JM

"Hi boys!~" i greeted. Tao and Kai looked up and smiled to see me there. I ran towards kai and sat next to him. Hyeonseong appeared with furious eyes. he pouted and glared at me.

"Did you refuse to go on a date with me just now JiSoo??" he demanded.  i nodded with a smile and hid next to Kai. He dragged me out from my foot. I was glaring at him. He just gave me a derpy smile and sat on me. I groaned.

"Oppa why re you sitting...ONTOPOFME!!" i yelled at him. Tao and Kai started to giggle and i shot them death glares. I pushed HyeonSeong of like i always did but this time something went wrong HyeonSeong Oppa flew across the yard and hit a tree. I gasped. We were lal frozen in place. Did i just hurt my brother. I ran to him and observed him. It didn't seem like he broke anything. He sat up and i realized he was bleeding from his head.

"Oppa! OMYGODAREYOUOKAY!!!!" I freaked out.

"Yeah, im fine. Geez, Jisoo... I was just joking around.." he pouted. I felt so bad at that point.

"Oppa Mianhaeyo...." i bowed at him. "I don't know how tht happened. I didnt mean to push you so hard.

"It was funny though!~" SeHun yelled from the window. I sent him a burning death glare and he shuffled back inside. I helped my brother up and on his feet. He smiled at me and brushed off the dirt. I felt so guilty. Tao pet my head and smiled.

"Don't worry JiSoo... You'll get used to your powers soon enough.." he assured. Except it only made me feel worse. Teh only people who can help me at least control this amount of power is another fairy and who are fairies? BTS! This is going to be even more hectic if i tell my brother i want to learn from them .... grrr.