013

New Earth

I quickly took in a deep breath and closed my eyes. I felt Rap Monster circling me.

" Relax... Try and feel the life energy of mine and focus just on me. Its just you and me okay, Jisoo.." he whispered.

I nodded and focused more. I blocked out all of the outside noises and only listened to Rap Monster and focused on him and only him. I began to feel radiating heat from where he was and the heat moved about everywherre he went. I was sure this was what i was looking for.

"Okay, I've got it..." I whispered.

"Good... Now try to see if you can take some of my energy and hold it on the palm of your palm..." he urged. I nodded and imagined myself taking energy away from him and holding it .

"Good," he mumbled a little weakly. "Now envision yourself turning on a light in your a palm. A ball of light..."

I did as i was told and i heard cheers coming from the others. I finally opened my eyes to see a small orb of light coming out of my palm. Rap Monster smiled widely and cheered alongside with them.

"I did it!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~" I cheered the ball of light grew larger as my excitement grew and my body grew limp. The light blew out as i fell on the floor but Mark catched me just in time. I opened my eyes slowly and smiled at him triumphantly.

"Stupid, why are you getting so excited over it! You drained your energy too fast..." he nagged at me.

"But i did it right~" i smiled either way. 

"Its time for a break!~" J-Hope smiled. He handed me water and a few snacks to regain my energy. I sat there eating my snacks happily and as soon as i finished i tried t get up only to be held down by Mark again.

"Your break isn't finished. Just stay still for a few more minutes " he ordered. I sighed but obeyed his demand. As soon as break was over we continued the training.

 


3 hours later


I sat on the floor again as i finished trying to maintain myself in the air long enough to call it even flying. According to Rap Monster I'm doing extremely well for a newbie. I had smiled at him but i knew he was just saying that.

Got7 had left us in a hurry when JB had recieved a call. I had a bit of curiosity at what that could have been but my attention was being taken by an excited jungkook and an irritated V. Jin gave me another bottled water and i gladly gulped it down.

"Thank you..." i whispered to them. They all looked up surprised.

"For what exactly??" Jhope asked me.

"For teaching me on how to use my powers .... for being this nice to me... Thank You" i smiled.

"We thought after our encounter that you would never want to see us. I guess something made you change your mind..." Ram Mon noted. I smilled again, smaller this time remembering the fear. 

"My mind was changed after i realized that if didnt have control over my powers i would harm people that i loved.... People like my brother. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if i hurt him or anyone else for that matter. Thats why i was so determined to learn, that way i wouldn't harm any being..." i announced with a sad smile on my face. "I dont want to hurt anyone..."

.

.

.

At that moment two strong arms wrapped around me. I was shocked but a few seconds later i realized who it was.

"You gave me a heart attack Jang JiSoo.."

"I'm Sorry..."

.

.

.