001

New Earth

 

Being the sister of one the hottest Kingkas at school isn't the easiest thing... I hate it. Fake girls trying to get close to me only to get close to my oppa! ~ it annoys me to the max.

That's one of the reasons why we moved here to Seoul and the other reason is because oppa found out what he was. Turns out he was mutant. You see me and HyunSung oppa are adopted we don't know if we were human, Mutant, Vampire, Werewolf, Fairy... We didn't know a thing. We were adopted from here. The city of Seoul, where all creatures can live happily without a war. This city obviously was very attractive town to my parents who, BTW are pacifist. Meabing they are against anything that has to do with violence. **le sigh**

I'm the complete opposite of them, which is saddening. i mean really pacifists who have a daughter that knows martial arts, loves bloody war movies, and bloody video games. They must be crazy to have raised me right?

Well they don't really care guys. It's fine. HyunSung moved here first while my parents and I arranged all our stuff to be moved to our new home so he was already registered in at school. He stayed over at his gangs place, Beast.

They are all mutants too sooo yeah, i'm used to them. I was walking with them as they fooled around. I just shook my head at their silliness.

"Hey... JiSooooooooo~" YoSeob cooed. I looked at him with a poker face.

"Wut?" i asked.

"Why are you....SO CUUUTE!~" he smiled while pinching my cheeks. I grimaced and slapped his hands away.

"Geezus calm down. Are you guys like this at school too?" i asked them.

"NO~" they answered.

"Yeah.." hyunsung nodded.

"of course youre still a dork oppa!~" i .

"Pffft, I'm still HOT though..." he smirked and hugged me hard. "You are just so glad that you have such a SMEXY MAN in the house!~"

"Yeah right! My dad is SMEXY you on the other hand are just JELLO all over look~" i smiled and pinched his fat arm. There was no fat but i pinched him hard. He yelped in pain and grimaced.

"Always harassing me damn..." he mumbled rubbbing his arm.

"Serves you right. Don't just go making skinship with me..." i hissed.

He smirked and we continued walking to school. When we got there i was so amazed. fairies were sparring in the courtyard, werewolves were running in the track vampires chilled out in the halls... Where they really in Peace here?

"It's just regular high school except these people can murder you with their power..." Gikwang whispered in my ear.

"Great... prepare my funeral.. " i mumbled.

 

 

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

 

 

 

HEY! Soo thanks for subscribing. I hope you like it. I kinda but please keep reading and supporting! :D If you have suggestions go ahead and comment! I'll try to incorporate any ideas you have XD Love you <3