Mom

My Husband, He's a Fire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Standing in the middle of the unknown place, where you were surrounded by the darkness. Even if you can't see anything in there, but you still can feel the loneliness, sadness, the gloomy atmosphere, you can feel it clearly. 

You stood there, hoping to see someone would come to you and bring you to a better place. You're confused, turning your head to the left and right, questioning yourself *what is this place? why am I here?*. But that didn't last long until you felt something burning inside of you, Making you groan in pain, the pain that you got after the incident. You rubbed your chest, and you automatically fallen on your knees, touching the cold hard floor.

"h- help me" "Omma! Appa! where are you!" you yelled as tears started to form in your eyes, that could fall rolling down your cheeks in anytime. While trying to endure the continuous pain in your heart, a voice suddenly brought you hopes to get out of that place. "Someone help me please!" you gave a one last shout. 

"Hey kid, wake up! yah! are you going to sleep here all night"

You widened your eyes as you heard that voice and quickly lifting you chin to see a woman standing in front of you.

"Is this a dream?" you mumbled to yourself.

finally, your question has been answered. "Yah~ kid you better wake up now, or I'll locked you here til the dawn tomorrow"

your eyes  shot opened to see a middle-aged woman, with broom on her right hand, giving you an annoyed look. You looked around before sighing in relief "thanks god, it's just a dream". The woman is a janitor that working to keep the school clean. She were busy putting the cleaning equipment in place. All of them were messed up and only you and Daehyun know who did it. 

You glanced at your watch. '2 pm' you gasped and quickly stood up from your sitting position, bowing to the janitor before rushing to the door, going to your class where you left your school bag. you ran as fast as you could and grabbed your bag from your seat and went straight to leave the school. 

 "His jacket!" You stopped running, almost completely forgetting Daehyun's jacket that he used to cover you before. you ran back to the storage, luckily it wasn't locked yet. This time you really leaving the school, you took  bus to your home, straight to your home.

10.00 pm

Finished taking your bath, you dried your hair before throwing your body on the bed. The pain in your heart slowly fading as time passed by. But the kiss you shared with him before took forever to erase from your memory. remembering that scene, making you smile like an idiot. remembering his hot scent making you mentally squealed to yourself like a wild monkey. 

You buried your face in the pillow and squealed madly to yourself feeling extremely wonderful. 

Meanwhile in Daehyun's house. .

He was sitting on the couch watching a movie. He couldn't focus on the television at all, he was thinking about the incident in the school earlier. Her mom,on the other hand, felt something strange as he looked at his son busy in his train of thought. She can feel something unexpected happened today, she know well about Daehyun and her husband. 

"Daehyun-ah~" She started the conversation, slowly approaching her son.

"mm?" he looked at his mom. "did something happened today?" she asked.

He paused for a few seconds, asking himself whether to tell her or not. "uh, yeah, there's a group of people came to hunt me today" he lowered his head.

Her mom widened her eyes in shock.. "then what happened? did they hurt you? how did you e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter