Concerned [II]

My Husband, He's a Fire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Finally, the time that you were waiting for, it was lunch time.

Honestly you haven't eaten anything yet, and Daehyun was there to put the blame on. Why ? Because he didn't say anything about the honeymoon to you. Not a even a word. And the moment you found out about the honeymoon was when he woke you up early in the morning. It was said to be 'early' because it was 7 a.m. and it was really late at the same time because there was twenty minutes left before the flight aboarded. 

It's not like you had a peaceful slumber last night and again, it was because of him. You had fallen asleep during the flight. 

 

 

The cafeteria was located in the second floor. Variety of foods were all set on the dining table. It looked like it was a family dinner because the quantity was more than enough for two, but neither of you shown a shocked expression. Both of you knew how much the two of you loves to eat and since both were hungry to death.

Then you started to devour the food as well as Daehyun. Not a single word came out from your mouth yet and it goes the same to him. After finished eating the seafood, he then stood up that made you stopped munching for a while. " Where are you going ? " you asked with mouth still full.

" Just over there " he answered without looking at you, his eyes landed on something that most probably more significant than you were to him.  

You followed where he was looking and noticed nothing but a table full of cakes, pies and everything that were sweet to eat. And you didn't really guessed he will took the cakes from the table but he did. The next thing you saw that he had a slice of chocolate cake on his right hand and also a slice of cheesecake on his other hand while walking back to you. 

He sat down back on his seat earlier and placed both cakes on the table and put the eaten foods aside that soon being took away by the waitress. Without even offering you a bite, he immediately ate the cheesecake first and you just watched him swallowed the pieces. 

It does looked tasty that forced you to salivating at the sight before you. The boy was busy with the cheesecake and leaving the chocolate one unattended. Perhaps he left that for you ?

" Maybe it was for me ? Should I touch it ? "  

You just stay still in your seat and stared at him until he finished the last bite of the cake, and waited for him to finally offer you a single bite until.. " Do you still have time to stare at me like that ? " the boy blurted and waved his hand at your face.

" w-wait, what ? what do you mean I still have time to stare at you ?! I wasn't ! " you blinked twice and frowned. It was clear that you was admiring what he was eating and he did noticed it. His lips formed a smirk as he scooped another piece into his mouth .

 

" I think it's time to go to other places . " You suggested and got up then left him with his chocolate cake. From what you had predicted, this honeymoon won't lead to a good way.

 

A few minutes later...

After you left , Daehyun finished his foods in hurry and decided to go after you . He searched for you at the third floor, where the souvenir shop was located but there was no sign of you in the shop. Then he took the evelevator to the fourth floor.

The elevator was empty and he entered it then pressed the button. As the door was about to close, a woman came stepping inside quickly and pressed all the buttons,.. from the top to the bottom.

Daehyun was annoyed by her and spoke to himself in a low-tone " This girl is surely crazy. " . Unfortunately, the woman heard what he was saying since it was quite . She casually spun around to meet his eyes .

He was surprised to see the girl and gasped . " You ?! " 

" Yeah, it's been a while right? " The woman greeted him slyly. " How have you been Jung Daehyun ? " She continued again. Her voice was deep yet charming, she was pretty with her long and silk-like hair fall on her back; it was close to perfection, but her inner side wasn't. Pathetic right? The small pink lips and her doe-like eyes were just beautiful for the eyes to see.

" Why do you always there wherever I go Hyoin ? " Daehyun sighed and looked away . It was true that they would always run into each other most of the time. " Maybe it was because we were fated. " The girl, Hyoin replied and earned a glare by the boy. He didn't like it whenever the word 'fated' was mentioned.

The elevator was going all the way from up to down and Daehyun managed to get

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter