Fly to Jeju [ I ]

My Husband, He's a Fire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask one of our crew members. We wish you all an enjoyable flight.”

The stewardess ended her announcement and gave the passengers her welcoming smile before joining her fellow stewardess at the back. A few minutes later, the flight boarded safely.

During the first thirty minutes in the plane, you can't help yourself to stop sighing and pouting. The happiness after hearing that you were going on a honeymoon with your husband couldn't stay any longer. How could your seat and his seat were seperated this time?

The distance was not more than a meter yet you still feel uneasy about it. The main reason was because he was seating with another girl . You don't know why you always feel uncomfortable to see Daehyun with a girl other than yourself and it happened naturally. Maybe it was because you think that he was yours or maybe because that was what a every wife would feel.

Honestly, the jelousy in you were burning and going to boiled soon. The negative thoughts were conquering your mind .

"That woman is too y.. oh my.. She looks so seductive.. Ugh?! why is Daehyun smiling at her? "

Too much focusing on your husband , you didn't realize that a guy that seated next to you was watching you since you walked in the plane. 

He could only look on your side profile since you was busy looking away. He kept repeating himself to stop staring at you but the there was this small voice in his head telling him to say 'Hi' to you. 

" I think I've seen her before, it's like I know her for years but.. "

After done thinking twice, he decided to greet you .You turned your head to face forward and slightly pouting because of dissapoinment.  

" uh.. hi " the guy said with his deep voice and looked at you shyly . You didn't really know where it was coming from so you examined the surrounding with your wondering eyes. " Did someone said 'hi' ? " you asked yourself.

" It was me " he said but this time a little louder than before and he gave a small smile at you. Finally you noticed him and replied back. " Sorry, I didn't hear it.. . " you laughed awkwardly and lowered your head a bit. 

" It's okay. Are you from Seoul ? " he asked politely and brought his face closer to you. Your head turned directly towards him and your eyes met his. With a small nod as a 'yes' , you gave him a friendly smile. There was a feeling of relaxed and comfort just by seeing his grin. His rabbit teeth gave you a usual atmosphere that you experienced in school. Could he be one of your aqcuaintance ?

As he clearly saw your face, his eyes grew wider and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter