Follow Your Heart

My Husband, He's a Fire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You blew hot hair on his neck and you don't know why you did that. You grinned unknowingly. But the moment stop when he opened his eyes and turned to you.staring straight into your eyes. He leaned closer to your face and now distance between your face with his were just an inch. 

You bit your lower lips staring at his kissable lips. Closing your eyes trying to conceal your feels. It was just for three  seconds until you realise what he had done to you. He pinched your nose.

" Kyaaaaaaaa~ it hurts! " You whined.

" don't do that again " he chuckled seeing your cute expression.

" do what? " you stood up while raising an eyebrow.

" do this " He stood up in front of you so he could do what you did to him earlier. He held your shoulders and leaned on your neck and started to imitates you. You stood there, frozen by his sudden action. He blew hot air on your neck like you did to him..

" aaah~haha stop It! " you tried to speak properly, feeling ticklish after what he was doing. 

Daehyun stopped and leaved the spot to see the flowers again.

Without both of you realising.. there's two pairs of eyes watching all the scene from the start.

" aigoo~ look at them, such a cute couple~  " said the owner of the house. Your mom just nod while smiling in happiness.

" Hwayoung, do you still remember our promise on our graduation day? " She asked hoping the answer would be 'yes'. But the only thing that came from her friend's throat was " what promise? " .

" When both of us got a child, if they are on the opposite gender, we will make them love each other so our friendship will continues to our grandchild. " She reminded your mom the silly promise they made when they were young.

Your mom giggled hearing one of their stupid and childish promises. " so, I did agree to that promise right? " She continued to laugh. Mrs.Jung joined her to laugh. " Hey, I'm not kidding, I think we should do something about these kids" She tried to control herself from laughing too much.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter