Fire and Earth

My Husband, He's a Fire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After you got home, your mom asked you to accompany her to the market to buy some groceries. You took a bath and put your clothes on. Done preparing yourself, you went downstairs and ready to go.

Your mom drove you to the super market. Why would you took a bus to school instead of going there with your mom's car? It's just she was busy working at the office and always came home two hours late after the school ends. It goes the same with your dad, he's always busy.

In the market, It's always your mom who picks the items needed while you in charge of pushing the cart following behind everywhere she goes. 

"Is there anything you want? " She asked while reading the description at back of the the shampoo bottle. 

" mmm... ice cream! " you answered happily while thinking of which flavour you should pick this time. When your mom asks you that question, your answers would always be ice cream, ice cream and ice cream. Because, you are not that kind of kid that likes to order your parents something expensive and you don't really need. You know you shoudn't spending money as you like. Ice cream is a simple request and edible.

" Ice cream again? hurry, pick some and I'll be waiting at the counter. " She said as she pulled the cart from you and pushed it heading to the cashier. " Okay " you replied before going to the freezer section where they put all the stuff that needs to be place under 25°C .You searched for the strawberry flavoured and found it after a few seconds. " It's so cold " you hugged your shoulders while shivering.

You went to the cashier to find your mom. But as you already few meters away from her, you saw a woman that seems to be the same age with her, they were talking as they were friends for a long time. " who is it? " you asked yourself before walking towards them slowly. 

" Omma " you called her but your eyes were locked to that unknown woman. You handed the ice cream to your mom and waited for her outside the supermarket.

After a few minutes, she appears with plastic bags on her hands. You quickly helped her and noticed the woman was following behind her.

" You must be her daughter " She said  while giving you a friendly smile. Your mom signalled you to introduce yourself. 

" annyeonghaseyo, my name is Shin Jangmi " you bowed to her.

" Jangmi, this is omma's old friend, she just came back from Japan last month " your mom introduced the woman to you.

" It's nice to see you Jangmi, my name is Jung Haewon, just called me aunty " she smiled again while taking out her hand to give you a handshake. You replied it with a smile plastered on your face that made your eyes curved into a beautiful eyesmiles. " It's nice to see you too..aunty "

" Hwayoung-ssi (your mother), It's been a long time since we studied in the same school, why don't you pay a visit to my house for a tea.. along with your daughter? " she spoke to your mom.

" that's a great idea but I need to bring these home first " your mom showed her the plastic bags that were full of groceries on her hand.

" aish come on, I'll drive you to my house, just leave these things in your car first, just let my chauffeur handle it" Mrs.Jung suggested.

" if you say so.. okay! " your mom agreed with the reccomendation that  Mrs.Jung suggested.

 

 

It tooks twenty minutes to get to her house.  As you arrived at the doorgate, you were impressed to see the gate that were made from gold and three times higher than you. The doorgate opened by itself. * they must be super rich * you thought before entering the frontyards that the green grass seems to be taken care nicely. It's like a home for angels only ,but the truth is only the fire people lives in there.

Mrs.Jung led you and your mother to the balcony upstairs. You noticed that almost every

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter