Candlelights

My Husband, He's a Fire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

" uwaaaaaaaaaaaah~ this looked like a rose! " you took the one with a rose shape in your hands.

" let me light this " He took the lighter and held the candle that your skin touched with his. he was really close to you, and you didn't miss the chance to examine his flawless face.

You felt really calm to be with him. 

' I don't care if these are his habit, I really like it anyway '

" There you are, It's beautiful isn't it? " He said after lighting the candle and you nodded in response.

He backed away and flashed a sweet smile to you.  That moment your were already in your own world, looking at his face as it was a dream.

" wanna see something more beautiful than this? " he walked few steps away from you like he was ready to show you something and you were really curious what is that 'something more beautiful' . He walked to the window and close the curtain so the room will be dark.

" what are you planning to do? " you blinked your eyes like an innocent child.  

" close your eyes " 

With those three words, you obeyed and closed your eyes waiting for the suprise that he wanted to show you.

" Open your eyes in 1........2........, 3! " he counted and your eyes shot opened.

' amazing! It's beautiful '  your first thought as you saw the romantic scenery around you. All the candles were lighted in the count of three. More than twenty candlelights in all different colors and shapes in the room, all of them were lighten up.

" Dae, h-how did you do that? " 'Dae' that name that you gave him moments ago. your jaw dropped, surprised as it was a miracle. But, ' Where is he? '  you looked around and found nothing. 

" It's easy " he whispered at your left ear as he appeared behind you, standing really close to you. He made you startled with a sudden action by rubbing the back of your right ear gently.

You stepped forward to avoid the skinship between the two of you and turned to face him. Rolling his eyes, he let out sigh with a chuckle at the end and drew a teasing smirk on his face.

The you, that were so sensitive, you left the place and try to go back to your room. 

' What a weird guy ' 

In Daehyun's room

 He was having a serious talk with his mom. Mrs.Jung told him to marry you and he was really annoyed, regretting what he had done few days ago, each time his mom, the Flame Queen, forcing him to propose to you on that night.

" Omma! I don't want to do it! I don't like her " He yelled desperately.

" How dare you raising your voice at me!  shut that mouth, she's just in the next room ! what do you think she would do if she overheard what you just say?! " the queen scolded. 

He sat on the edge of the bed, bending his back and placing both elbows on his thighs. He rested his head in his palm as he growled loudly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter