Day by Day

My Husband, He's a Fire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Starting from that day, you and Daehyun became closer, enough to tell that you're now his so-called-friend just by looking the way you interact with him. He didn't change. Still with his cold personality, the atmosphere when you're together were different now. The awkward feeling between the two of you didn't last long. Nowadays, you just felt more comfortable.

The day when your parents and his parents told you about the marriage you started to meet him often, seeing his face at school, after school and even in your house. It's tiresome. It's not that you're bored seeing him every time and not that you hate him, but you just dislike the fact that you're going to be a wife at such a young age, the thoughts of you have to study for your future while doing the house chores turned your mind upside down in such chaotic state.

And you still curious about how Daehyun could put you in a real pain by making a contact between his lips and your lips. His power made you look like a town that just had a terrible thunderstorm but when it stopped, the town felt so empty because of all the damages, it was lonely and calmed.

Each day passed just like that, the preparation were all set up. If only you could stop the moment for you to accept the reality and think for a good reasons for this, but sadly you can't. Never in your life you expected time would wait for you. The time where you think all these happening are just because of a ridiculous reasons.

" Ridiculous reasons " ? What could it be ?

You're just making your own conclusion. Your mom told you to get married. What was the purpose of that? From what you had deeply thought of it, there's no a possitive reasons at all. 

Now all of those thoughts giving you a hard time during your school days that you lost your targets for your final exam. Talking about final exam, you got a great result, yet you didn't satisfied because you aimed for a full mark but it came up with just enough for you to go the university . but all your hardwork this year are paid off . Daehyun seems to be a student that didn't care much for good result, but this time you had to admit it, he got A in all the subjects. 

***

" Woah Daehyun-ssi! I never knew you were this smart! " You complimented him who just looked like it was nothing to praise about.

He rolled his eye balls and took the piece of paper from your hand and buried it in his left pocket. Ignoring his cold action, you flashed a sincere smile before saying " Congrats " to him and were about to walked away as the smile fadded . You felt a bit disappointed because he didn't even bothered to ask what was your result. Again, those look he gave you, like his eyes could speak. You glanced at his eyes and all written there, it said ' This guy is a meany. don't put too much hope. ' yes, you could read it, imagine it was there.

"Damn those cold eyes. " you muttered as you sighed and dragged yourself to leave. 

" where are you going? " he asked with his voice deepened a bit which seems to be some hesitation for him to talk. 

" duh, I'm going home. we're done right? " you replied with an annoyed look on your face. 

" Why so serious? "

He raise an eyebrow looking at you and gave you another question which sounded silly to you. 

" stupid. I'm the one who should ask that question. " you huffed and turned your back on him and left him alone.

" That stupid Daehyun. You don't care a thing about me. oh, wait! Why do I care so much now? I can't be falling in love with this jerk. No, let's ignore him from now on. " You talked inside your heart.

He looked at you as your shadow vanished from his sight.

" I haven't ask about your result yet Shin Jangmi " mumbling to himself before making his way, following you leaving the school.

***

Yes, you really begin to like him little by little, although you knew he was acting so heartless to you. You met him almost everyday, because Mrs.Jung couldn't live if she didn't get to see her only one bestfriendforever once a day. weird. It's either your family vistting them or the Jung's family going to your house. Spending the tea time together, gossip and so on. Are middle-aged women suppose to have their life like that? but the problem is, did she really need to bring Mr.Heartless along with her every time ? 

Every time they pay a visit to your house, your mother surely told Daehyun to converse with you. Daehyun the Mr.Heartless.  That boy didn't talked a lot but he teased you almost every time when he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter