Touch

My Husband, He's a Fire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Omma! Appa! what are you doing here? " you called their name as Mrs.Jung offered them to sit together with you, at the same table with Daehyun and his mom.

" do what? discussing about your marriage of course! " your father exclaimed. 

" What?! " you and Daehyun half-shouted in sync with your eyes grew wider .

" yeah, now let's wait for Daehyun's father to arrive. " Mrs.Jung took a seat beside Daehyun, in front of your mother.

You were frozen in your seat upon hearing your father sentences and the same goes for Daehyun. He sat there and stared at the table like he just killed someone. His mind were all messy, a storm of query started to popped up unstoppable, uncountable. 

" This old man must be kidding "

" What did mom said last night can't be true, right? " " what if I really have to marry her? " 

" no, It can't be! I'm still young! I 'm not ready to be a husband yet "

The questions goes on and on, Daehyun still couldn't bealive what he just heard.

His father just went to china three months ago but he came back to have a talk with his wife about Daehyun and discuss about "marriage?"  This prove how important his son were to him. After all he's a prince and Daehyun had to take care of the family soon because his family was the last fire people in the world. 

As Daehyun hid the greatest power of the fire in a 'girl' that was unfortunately to be his secret admire ' Shin Jangmi ' , he had to keep her safe always from another men and also the flame thugs who had really wanted to take over the king's throne. Marriage was not the only way but it's the best way to settle down the case. 

According to Mrs.Jung's plan, you had to learn to understand him as a soon-to-be his wife whilst Daehyun had to learn how to love and protect you as your future husband. Even from the beginning you were already liked him secretly but apperently his mother could clearly saw it in your eyes that she guaranteed you will accept his prince willingly.

After fifteen minutes, Mr.Jung, Daehyun's father arrived at the house. The conversation started as Mr.Jung took his seat at the same table with the other members.

( I'll reveal the talk later on another chapter )

The parents were the one who talked so much and every time you and Daehyun disagreed something and stated some reasons, they would always shoved it away and you two ended up losing the arguement. It's like a debate where the mothers and fathers were the go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter