Killing You?

My Husband, He's a Fire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

10 : 30 pm

Tired after the wedding ceremony, you sighed warily as you twisted the door knob and walked into the room. The room that once filled with Daehyun's personal stuffs but now all of them were removed, and replaced with everything that a newlywed couple should have. 

According to the plan, the two of you will be staying in the Jung's household until the time where Daehyun could handle the business, which was his father's company in Seoul, steadily. He also should be taking a good care of you, and not to forget that he was now the leader of the Flame Family. 

Of course, there's a long way to go. it would takes one or two more years to fit in this 'new begining' of the couple's life.

Back to the room, where you was staring at the walls painted with light blue, probably his favourite color. You took a seat on the fluffy cotton bed. The scent, was burning and energizing. Your eyes were scanning the room while pondering, how would the rest of the day be like. It's surely would be the most awkward moment for tonight.

Ever since you were six, you never slept with anyone because there's four room in your house, plus you are the only daughter. Only three of the room that were used, one for your parents, the another one for you and the maid sleeps in the third room herself. The fourth room were for the guest. Looks like you have more things to get comfortable with as the time pass by.

Talking about sleeping habit, you didn't forget to brought your 'teddy bears' with you. Why? It's kinda childish but every night when you sleeps, you need to hug something like toy stuffs. Sounds funny but what can you do when it became a habit since you were little. Functioning as a protector each time you got scared by the thunderstorm and feeling empty when you had nothing in your embrace. And that was what made the luggage got so heavy to carry. 

"Oh my! I forgot about my luggage" You snapped out of your thoughts. Getting up from the bed and dashed out from the room at the thoughts of your luggage wasn't unpacked yet. Taking a small jog to the living room downstairs. 

Too focused on your journey, you didn't see Daehyun coming on your way. and... 

'BOOM' ......................................................................................................an accident occured

" Ouch! " you winced as you felt his chin bumping with your forehead,it's hurt. really.He rubbed his chin and letting out a small groan. You put your palm on where you got the hit and closed your eyes, the sore that started to grew in your head made you felt a bit dizzy.

" Yah!! " He yelled, blasting your eardrums that it would burst soon.

" Why did you blocked my way?! " You countered with the same high pitch level as him. Sending a death glare to him and he paid it back with a glare that could rip your face.

" I didn't . " He defended himself and continued with " Can't you see that I'm walking on that way just now?! " 

Right when you was about to protest, his father a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter