Hated

My Husband, He's a Fire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/n : This is not exactly like Daehyun's POV, I don't know how to describe it ^^' so just read it and you'll know~  

 

1.15 a.m.

On that night, Daehyun stayed awake because he couldn’t stop thinking. Thinking about what his mother had said that night before their wedding, it still lingering in his mind. He couldn’t even close his eyes, he just felt something was just not right. Something was missing .While you on the other hand, was sleeping soundly after crying too much.

 He rose from his sleeping position and get up from the bed. Walking toward the closet, he grabbed his jacket out and wore it. There’s nothing better than breathing the fresh night air if he was having a problem to sleep,just like he usually did.

It’s very dangerous for him to go out there at this late hour, the Flame Queen did warned him before. But being as stubborn as he is, nothing would be able to stop him to fulfilled his own wishes.

Before he stepped out of the room, he took a little time to make sure you won’t get cold. Silently, he made his way towards you and cover your body with a blanket. After that, he walked out and leave you alone in the bedroom.

 

***

In the middle of the street, Daehyun walked along the neighbourhood. He supposed that no car would pass by as it was still 3’ in the morning. People would be having their slumber that time so it was lonely and quiet.

The gentle wind hit him with such soft touches and continued their journey to nowhere ,then they came again repeating the same thing.

“ Why did the God created me in this way? “

“ I don’t want to be like this? Why can’t I live like the humans? “ He ruffled his hair and and groaned loudly .

Ever since he was six, everything was so unfair to him and he hated the fact that he was not a human. Her mom told him not to be overreacted to something because others might see his real image. Like what you saw a few months ago, his hair color always changes according to his mood, so far you already saw an ocean blue color and an orange one. 

Some people found it was unique, and others found it weird and funny.

As he was busy with his own thoughts, without realizing, he were now in a dark alley . The place looked like it was the alley where there would be the thugs, a crazy person and bulldogs. 

" Great. how could I walked so far from home? looks like I'll be in trouble. again. " 

This is why he shouldn't take a walk alone at night. He knew that and to him it was like his parents were treating him like a girl or a pet. 'I can take care of myself" he said but that would never succeed on making the King and the Queen to trust him. How could they trust him if every night he got into a problem, his body would be found at the doorsteps early in the morning and still in his sleep with the bruises and the scratches all over on him. 

Now let's get back to where he was, all alone in the creepy dark corner.

Due to his anxiety were shaking up his courage so hard, he walked all the way to the invisible ending point of the alley. With his feets increasing his steps to go faster, he ran and ran until he reached a better place which is more like a streets with pubs, mini market and late night cafeteria — an area where most of the people just finished their whole day in the office and wish to hang out with their friends till the dawn.

A sigh escaped from his mouth,releasing all of his nervous feeling. Why was he so afraid ? The sensitive senses of him told him to run. Because of the daily concern he had, he grew more alert than before. 

He turned to left and right and spoke under his breath " someone was watching me from the beginning " 

The surrounding looked so fine — there were a few cars passing by and some adults there , few of them were drunk. 

After thinking for a minute, he decided to go home now.If ever his mom knew that he wasn't at home that night, he would probably be found dead by tomorrow. 

When he was about to search for a cab, a voice of a lady stopped him, " What are you doing here~ " 

Hearing that voice, he immediately spun around to see the woman while slightly furrowing his eyebrows. In front of him, there stood the female that you saw that afternoon — the woman that you called a b*tch because of trying to seduce your husband. That's what you name her at the end. 

" Hyoin " He muttered while rolling his eyes as a sign of irritation after knowing she was there. " I just wanna go home right now. I don't have a time to talk to you. " he continued and turned back to face the road.

" Can you accompany me for a drink tonight? " She walked closer and grabbed his arm. 

" I suddenly feel sleepy, sorry. bye. " he quickly pried off her hand and  went back to the path he took earlier that is the dark alley again . All he wanted to do right now is too run away from the woman named 'Hyoin'.

Without wasting any time, she pulled him back to her right away and interlocked their arms together. " I won't let you go from me. Let's go " 

With that, she dragged him to a night club accross the road. Daehyun really don't like to be with her but she was so hard to avoid and he just gave up like that.

They entered the club as soon as they reached . The place was crowded with people dancing like losing their mind and the music was too loud — Daehyun had never been in a place like this before because he thought that he wasn't belong to that place.

That woman has a sharp eyes and could easily find two empty seats which was happened to be her friend

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter