Married Couple

My Husband, He's a Fire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The next morning came. The warm and bright sunlight were the first to greet you, peeking trough the unclosed window. Your mind were telling you to wake up but your body refused to obey. But after a few minutes, you finally decided to open your eyes.

You yawned while stretching your arms as soon as you pulled yourself into a sitting position. You weren't fully awake yet. Last night you wasn't really sleeping — blame the dog because of its noisy howling.

" wait, did we have a dog before? "

You blinked your eyes to have a better vision.

" This isn't my room "

You studied every corner of the room and something immediately caught in your eyesight. You closed your eyes for a moment, and open it again. Did your senses were giving you a wrong information to your brain? Am I really seeing a boy sleeping on the 'same bed' with me?

" Ou..yeah.. I'm married. " You snapped out of your dreamy world. How could you forgot about it?

Daehyun was still sleeping. silently. This was like a good chance for you to study his face. His sleeping eyes, nose and lips, everything was pretty, even the beautiful mark near his eyes. He's perfect.

Cautiously, you stood up from the bed and headed to the bathroom to refresh yourself. You took a bath before going downstairs to prepare the breakfast or 'helping' your mother-in-law doing the breakfast, to be exact.

And as you expected, Mrs.Jung were already in the kitchen. Maybe you were the one who woke up late but the clock shows '7.35 a.m' which mean it's still early in the morning.

" Goodmorning eomonim " you greeted with a smile plastered on your face.

" morning dear, sleep well? " she greeted back followed by a single question.

" I guess,.. yes " you replied with an unsure look.

" Good then. Since you are here, can you help me with these things? " she asked with a loving smile.

" Of course " you responded and quickly made your way to the counter to help her with the ingredients.

After done doing the meals, Mrs.Jung told you to call Daehyun to eat. But right before that, your father-in-law came, with a newspaper in his hand. You greeted him first then leave  the kitchen and went to the bedroom.

As you reached in front of the door, carefully, you twisted the door knob and peek into the room .

" Daehyun ? " you called out his name softly and searched for his figure.

He was nowhere to be seen until you saw he came out from the bathroom. It seems like he already took a bath as you saw him in his casual wear.

" The breakfast is ready " You announced .

" yeah, I'm coming " He replied simply, and with that, you closed the door and went back to the dining room.

There the elders already took their seats and the foods were on the table. You took a seat across your mother-in-law. And Daehyun came in time, taking a seat beside you and greeted the elders goodmorning. As he did, all of you started eating peacefully.

Indeed, the food that Mrs.Jung cooked was really delicious, no wonder the young boy was eating as if someone would take the foods from him.

The moment was silent until Mrs.Jung started a conversation to start the day.

" So, Jangmi-ssi, how was your first night together? " She asked, all of sudden, with a playfull smirk on her face. Daehyun stopped munching his food and gazed his mother, then look at you nervously — afraid that you would say something that wasn't necessary.

You as the naive girl, just easily anwered " I was nervous the whole time " . When you said you were 'nervous' , you were referring to how you were expecting vampires or dracula would jumped in and eat you but your parents-in-law thought of something different.

It grew their interest more and more. " What did he done?"  Mrs.Jung whispered as she leaned forward to  you.

You we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter