Arranged Marriage

My Husband, He's a Fire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was already two hour of wandering around the town. You were kind of tired, so you drank the orange juice that you bought earlier. 

" Daehyun, let's go home " you shook his shoulder lightly. He was busy with his chocolate shake all the time of walking.

" yeah, but finish your juice first. I don't want you to spill it in my car. " He pointed the juice in your grip that was not finished yet.

You hastily drank it all and threw the plastic glass in the trash can nearby . " I'm done " you annouced and clung onto his arm — which you rarely did it after knowing him .You didn't felt that awkward since he looked like didn't bothered about it at all and it makes you smile of satisfaction. All you wanted is to be like a real married couple and nothing more than that.

" Let's go home ~~ " you dragged him exactly like he did to you when he brought you to his car two hours ago. He just done drinking his chocolate milkshake and threw it immediately as he saw the other trash can. " Slow down " he said as you were walking so fast.

That was the moment he realized your arm interlocked with his. He looked at you in confusion, but deep inside, he liked this state ..so much.

Just after you guys reached few meters away from the car, you let go of his strong arm and went in the car. This time, you fastened your seatbelt firmly for your own safety because Daehyun might do that crazy action, again.

" What took him so long? " you waited for him in the car but he wasn't there yet. 

Suddenly, there's a sound of something bumping at the back of the car. You turned your head to see what was it and as soon as you saw the scene behind, your eyes widened in disbelief. Were your eyes lying to you? Standing with another girl wasn't that serious but their state right now were really boiling your anger.

That girl was really close to him that she made a physical contact with Daehyun, your husband. She pinned him to the  car boot with a seducing smirk on her face. He seems to be shocked and out of his world for a while. Her appearence were showy, revealing too much part of her upper body that have made you felt anxious.

" What is that b*tch doing with my man?! ..Hell, she even whispering to him? I am his wife and even me haven't done that before!"

Then you thought making them realize what they were doing in front of publics. Without wasting any second, you pressed the horn and the car honked. The two of them was startled and that unknown girl automatically let go of him. 

Before he left the girl, you were sure that he said something to her . He then went into the car and drove off, leaving that girl behind. For this time, you decided to talk to him later at home because something dangerous might happen if he couldn't focus on the road. So you just kept in silent along the ride home.

 

 

 As soon as you stepped into the house, you went straight to your room. Entering the bathroom and quickly washed your face, hoping that it will also washed away the anger inside you. Sighing again for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter