Painful Kiss

My Husband, He's a Fire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The studying session has already passed a few minutes ago, and that's mean it's the time for the students to leave the school. But not all of them, a few students need to clean their classroom as scheduled and today it's your turn to clean the class.

Just right after your classmates leave the room, you stood up from your seat and starts packing your bag. You walked toward the notice board at the front of your class. Your eyes were scanning a piece of paper that were pasted on the board. You hate seeing your name on that paper, it's a cleaning schedule. You read it out loud bacause no one going to hear your voice since there are no students in the classroom.

"Monday. Yoon Shinjoo, The Choi brother, Park Jaemin, and..... Shin Jangmi?" You frowned after reading it with your mouth slightly ajar.

"who the hell created this schedule making me working with these boys?!" you clenched your fist in annoyance. You know the boys were not going to do their job, so you have to clean the class alone. From your point of view, there's no use cleaning the class because later on the class will be all messy again. It's better to stay at home reading your book that you borrowed from the school library.

Being yourself, you really don't have time to do this things, the others were already gone home and the teacher won't notice that as they were busy with their own things to do in their office.

*forget it, I'm going home now* you took your backpack that you left in your seat earlier before heading to the front door of the classroom. 

After you took three steps away from your class,there's this annoying voice stopping your track. 

"Where are you going Ms.Shin?" Mrs.Hwang yelled at you with her hands on both side of her waist.

5 minutes later in the hallway..

Daehyun was walking alone along the hallway, on his way to the school exit. He walked with one of his hand in his pocket  while the other one holding the shoulder strap of his backpack. 

The place was empty, there's no one there until Daehyun felt someone's presence behind him. He ignored it, trying to keep his coolness. He could hear the sound of footsteps behind.

He hurried his pace as the footsteps behind him were following his ryhthm.He then started to feel uncomfortable.

each time he increased his speed, he walked as he was running while trying to not getting caught, as he was running secretly. His heartbeat become uncontrollable.

Soon, he found himself were running like crazy

"Run! Hurry Daehyun! Run! As fast as you could! "  "Oh no, They're getting closer."

He ran as fast as he could. Running for his live. His pace were getting speed, as fast as a mad hyena. He look behind every fifteen steps he took. His feets lead him to run along the hallway.

There's around  two or three person were chasing him. They were all in black . But is it really a person? It's not really a human! Their eyes, the eyes that were filled with anger. It was blue, a cold dark blue. chasing  him from behind

He was breathing as there were no oxygen left for him, like the carbon dioxide in him were forced to leave his lungs. He tried really hard to run from  those who he considered as a grim reapers because of their dark-themed appearance.

He's been running for about forty metres away

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter