Slap

My Sweet Seobang

 

Soyeon's POV

I looked at Myungsoo, his eyes weren't full of regret but full of worry.

"Don't you hate me?" I questioned him.

He shook his head and opened his mouth to speak but closed it again.

"What?" I shouted...why is he making me love him even more?

"Your...your boyfriend. How did he die?" he quickly said and looked down at the floor.

I dialled a number.

"We were bestfriends for 8 years...we took too long to confess right? I always thought he had to be the first one to say it....but how would I know that my stubborness would take him away from me? One day, I saw him with a girl...I just got so heartbroken that I told him not to talk to me anymore...it was raining that day too.

He came after me...but I was too upset to notice that, I turned around and saw a flashing light pointing at me... I could see the driver's amazed face...I closed my eyes, then I felt someone push me...I noticed that Seungho had pushed me but while doing that...he died" I sobbed as I recalled the story.

"Because of me.....at his funeral I found out that she was his sister...he was asking her to pick out a ring for me" I sobbed even harder.

Myungsoo hugged me...it was a warm embrace...really like Seungho's.

"Seungho ah, I miss you....I miss you a lot!!" I cried louder.

"I am sorry Myungsoo....for everything....I guess I just wanted you to fall for me so I lied to Jiyeon about our relationship..." I said.

"Your cold exterior but warm heart reminds me of him...I love you" I finally confessed.

"What?!"  Myungsoo said.

I felt a sigh of relief.

"I only love Jiyeon!" he shouted.

"I know you love me...you love me!!" I said and got closer to him...I felt someone grab my wrist.

I turned around and saw Jiyeon with the phone in her other hand.

She's heard...I sighed.

SLAP

She slapped me...It didn't hurt as much as I thought it would.

Thankyou Jiyeon....you punished me for hurting Seungho.

"You !" I pretended to be angry and went to slap her when Myungsoo grabbed my wrist tightly..

His eyes were angry now...very angry.

"Myungsoo!" I shouted.

He slapped me too....

I held my cheek, it felt different....felt like Seungho had slapped me.

L.Joe grabbed my wrist and took me away from them...he looked at me with shock.

"Love is based on trust...if you trust them enough, they will never leave you" I whisphered in his ears and walked away.

I turned around and saw L.Joe crying on the ground.

"You will move on" I shouted at him and waved farewell.

Argh!

The pain came back in my head again...I need to get away from it...QUICKLY!!

Before I could move, I fell to the ground.