Important advices

My Sweet Seobang

Soyeon's POV -

Myungsoo took me to his dorm, I just found out that he was a part of the new boy band called INFINITE...but the thing that hurts me the most is that he's the same as Seungho.

Same personality...cold exterior but a warm heart on the inside. It's been three years but my heart is still hurt, my eyes are still swollen, I still cry to sleep.

I will never forget you...my first love. I heard the door click and quickly made my way towards the shower.

I couldn't burden other people with my problems, especially him who has given me shelter and food, how can I repay him?

I showered and prepared myself for another day without Seungho, I smiled infront of the mirror but inside, my heart was ripping apart bit by bit.

I grabbed the towel and started shaking my hair with it to dry it out. I opened the door and bumped into someone. "Ouch!!" I fell into the ground and started rubbing my head.

"Are you blind?" he shouted at me and that did it, I was officially angry.

"Bwo! You were the one who bumped into me, how was I supposed to know that an idiot would bump into me?" I shouted back with no hesitation.

"L.Joe?" Myungsoo said, his eyes looked red and swollen, he's been crying?

"How can you have someone like this as your girlfriend? I mean whoever falls in love with this person is bound to die" The word die kept going round in my head.

I could feel the tears gushing out of my eyes, I saw Myungsoo's eyes widen then he turned to me...

I couldn't keep it in any longer...I ran out of the room and ran as fast as I could, he's right, whoever falls in love with me will die.

I was running so fast that I bumped into another person.

"I am so sorry!!" I said feeling guilty, I looked at the person, her eyes were red and swollen too.

"You're that girl that Myungso-" she was going to continue when she stopped. Did she see us hug?

I pulled her over and sat down.

"You like him yeah?" I asked her, she kept her head down and didn't look at me.

"Ofcourse not, I am someone else's girlfriend" the girl said but deep down she too knew that she liked him.

"Anyways, aren't you his girlfriend?" she curiously asked. Girls get jealous so easily!! I thought.

"Girlfriend? We only met yesterday, practically we're strangers. He was hugged me so I could let out my feelings...about my dead boyfriend...the love of my life. For me there's no one but him" I said as the memories flooded back in my head.

"I feel so sorry now" the girl said with regret in her eyes.

"I am Soyeon, Park Soyeon" I said as I stuck my hand out, she shook it and introduced herself.

"You know who the most unluckiest people in the world are?" I said, she shook her head.

"One's who don't fight for love, those who feel guilty to love another when someone else is also in love with them" I said to get her thinking.

"But Myungsoo doesn't like me the way I like him" Jiyeon sobbed then her eyes widened.

"Not that I like him, I love L.JOE!" she said trying to convince herself.

"LOVE doesn't need convincing, love is only natural" I said and turned away and started walking away.

"But why does it hurt so much? So much that I wish it never happened!" she shouted, my eyes widened at that thought.

"Love is too special to be found anytime, its true that it hurts, but that just makes your love stronger. Don't be afraid to say the truth" I said, I need to say the truth too. I need to move on, I thought to myself.

Seungho would want that right? But aren't I being selfish?

"That poor boy still loves you, he had been crying all day." I said and walked away but first I stopped the recorder.

Jiyeon's POV ~

Soyeon's right, I need to tell Myungsoo but I can't bear to see L.Joe upset, what if it makes TEENTOP's and INFINITE's relationship harder?

I didn't know what to do, my body took me to INFINITE's dorm. I walked into the room and saw everyone staring at me, even Myungsoo and L.Joe.

L.Joe approached me and kissed me on my cheeks."You're Myungsoo" he said as my eyes widened. How did he know? He hugged me and whispered something in my ear.

"You will always be mine!" I felt a sharp tingle travelling down my spine, he smiled and walked away.

"Congrats!!" INFINITE said as they pulled me in for a hug.

"I am sorry! For not standing up for my love, will you accept me?" Myungsoo said while smiling,  I felt like I was floating in the air, I slapped him and quickly kissed him.

"Gross!" the two maknaes said making everyone laugh.

"Where's Soyeon?" I asked them, Myungsoo's eyes widened.