Soyeon

My Sweet Seobang

Jiyeon froze at the question, she didn't know what to do. Myungsoo stood behind L.Joe and mouthe 'take it.'

Jiyeon's eyes widened, she couldn't bear it. She quickly ran away from the room leaving everyone speechless. Myungsoo was about to follow her when L.Joe already ran.

Myungsoo felt his heart break, Teentop and INFINITE members looked at each other.

"If she breaks L.Joe's heart, I don't know what's going to happen!" CAP threatened Sunggyu.

Sunggyu scoffed in return.

"I hope she rejects him!" he answered.

TEENTOP left the room angrily.

"I am just going to step out for a while" Myungsoo said.

"Girlfriend?" Sungjong asked, Myungsoo hesitated at first then nodded while INFINITE cheered.

"Girlfriend? What girlfriend?" Myungsoo thought to himself.

He was walking next to the han river, it was nearly midnight and there was no-one in sight.

He decided to see the view and rested his arm and looked at the sea.

"Move!" Soyeon said and jumped into the river.

Myungsoo didn't know what to do, he quickly jumped in the river.

He dropped into the freezing cold sea and saw Soyeon sinking deep, he carried her toward the coast.

Myungsoo lightly hit her face to wake her up but she wasn't moving, he leaned it and gave her CPR.

"Ahhuh!" Soyeon said as she coughed off water, she slowly opened her eyes.

SLAP!

She slapped Myungsoo and walked away.

"Ya! What was that for!" Myungsoo shouted angrily.

"I wanted to die! Why did you save me? Mind your own business" Soyeon said coldly.

"Sorry! I thought I would be kind enough to save a rebel like you!" Myungsoo shouted.

"Well you shouldn't have, I am not worth it" Soyeon said as her voice began to break.

Myungsoo felt guilty and walked towards her.

"It was meant to be me! He wasn't meant to die!" she shouted at the sea and sobbed.

Myungsoo hugged her as she quietly sobbed.

Jiyeon saw the two hugging and felt her heart getting heavier.

"Jiyeon!" L.Joe called out to her, she quickly hugged him lightly and sobbed.