Confessions and a broken heart

My Sweet Seobang

Do you like Jiyoung? Jiyeon asked Myungsoo after gathering up courage. Nah and I think L,Joe still likes her anyways, he said straight-forwardly.

Bwo? Aren’t they siblings? Jiyeon asked with a surprised face. Once there was a time when L.Joe was going to confess his feelings to her and ask him to be his girlfriend but when he went up to her, she hugged him and declared him as her brother in front of the whole school.

Since that, L.Joe returned to his old roots and started using girls. Do..Do you think he still likes her? Jiyeon asked while stuttering. Why? Do you like him? Myungsoo came closer to Jiyeon keeping their faces only 2 inches apart, which made her blush.

Of course not I was only asking, Jiyeon said while stepping back. You never tried getting them back together? She asked. I tried hundreds of ways to but none of them worked, besides, I think he likes someone else now. Myungsoo said while eyeing Jiyeon.

Jiyeon ran outside while Myungsoo the music and started practicing again. Guess she likes him, Myungsoo thought. How did I think that she would like me? Aigoo, Myungsoo ah stay focused. Besides, Love is not on your dictionary anyway.

L.Joe likes me? Jiyeon thought while automatically dialling his number. Oh, girlfriend? L.Joe said cheerfully. Yah, where are you? I heard you had a fight with U-Kiss, Jiyeon shouted over the phone. Worried are you? L.Joe asked curiously, anyways, U-Kiss are where they belong, the hospital bed. I guess that taught them to not mess with TeenTop again, he said while laughing.

Do you like being a gangster that much? What if the press finds out? Jiyeon asked worriedly. What if something had happened to you? Nothing happened to me, okay. Now stop worrying, girlfriend, he said to reassure her while she smiling.

Bwo? Girlfriend? Then what are you doing here with me? A girl said in the background. I'll talk to you later, he said and shut his phone off but the call was still ongoing, unknown to L.Joe. That's my grandma, I call her girlfriend you know, its just a joke~ L.Joe said to the girl as he kissed her on the cheeks. Jiyeon felt her heart getting heavier as she sobbed.

Well, call me girlfriend too, the girl said. Sure, girlfriend, L.Joe said without hesitating which made Jiyeon cry harder. It had started raining now, Jiyeon made her way back to INFINITE's dorm after ending the call. She walked with her head down, not knowing that a truck was coming towards her. Jiyeon held her head up to notice the blinding amount of light then felt someone hold her.

Myungsoo saw Jiyeon and immediately ran towards her, he held her and pushed themselves off the road.  Aigoo, you want to die? Myungsoo shouted to Jiyeon who had just noticed where she was. Myungsoo noticed that she had been crying. Why are you crying, fattie? Myungsoo knew it would make her react but she didn't instead she hugged him and cried on his shoulder.

Jiyeon had stopped crying now, Myungsoo piggy-backed her and walked towards the dorm while she slept. Myungsoo felt his shoulder drying as they reached the dorm. Myungsoo removed his T-Shirt and tucked her in his bed then made his way outside the room and the TV.

The members had called him saying that they were going to Kangwon with TeenTop for 2 days and invited Jiyeon and him to join but he declined seeing Jiyeon's condition. Myungsoo asked Sungyeol to pass  the phone to L.Joe. Did Jiyeon call you today? he asked seriously.

Woah how did you know? It was so unlucky, the other girl found out so I had to lie to her and tell her that I was talking to my grandma instead. Phew~ He said. Myungsoo? Myungsoo? He said but the line was already dead. Myungsoo walked into the room and grabbed the spare blanket and pillow, he stared at her for a while, I am sorry for letting him hurt you, I should have know better, he said and left again.