Naptime with the devil

My Sweet Seobang

Author's POV:

Andwae..Jiyeon replayed the scene when Sunggyu told her that she would be sleeping in the same room as the devil, L.Joe. She desperately wanted to stay at the INFINITE's dorm but Myungsoo easily spotted everytime she tried to do so like the time when Jiyeon locked herself in the toilet.

One time, Myungsoo even embarrased her by saying she was in for a poo when members wondered what was taking her so long...and in the end came the conclusion.

Jiyeon officially decided to go to Teentop's dorm...but she had her demands..going to the dorm at a late night..preferably when L.Joe was already asleep. She yawned at around 10 o'clock, most of the members went to sleep as they had an early schedule but Hoya , Myungsoo and Sunggyu were awake.

 I made that...[Shy Hoya said while pointing at the handmade door signs outside his room].

Chincha? Jiyeon said in surprise.

Don't you need to go now? Myungsoo interuppted as he was feeling sleepy.

Nah, I'll wait this show finishes which is in an hour. Woohoo, Jiyeon thought, then saw Myungsoo glancing at her and signalling her to meet in the room.

What? Jiyeon shouted.

Go! You're my slave remember, do what I say and go, he shouted back.  God, what kind of a slave are you? If you don't go now, I'll start rumours that you like me or something and will then spread it around college. 

Yah, are you threatening me? 

Are you not going to follow my order?

I am going, I am going, Jiyeon said while grabbing the pillow and blanket from Myungsoo's bed for her own use which annoyed him. He was about to grab Jiyeon's wrist but by that time she had already ran outside the apartment.

Jiyeon stood outside Teen Top's dorm silently. She didn't know whether to ring the bell or just go in, it was really dark in the corridor so she crept inside the flat and nearly got into the room without any hesitation when a figure started speaking.' Chincha...are you a thief?' L.Joe said.

What? No I am not, I just didn't want to disturb the others. She answered back.

Jiyeon held the blanket and pillow close to her to create a barrier between her and L.Joe.

No need to get excited, he suddenly said, I don't have any interest in an ugly girl like you anyway.

Wah? Excited? Actually I feel really lucky cause I am not fancied by a monkey like you! Then she ran into the room only to go back out again...