Angel?

My Sweet Seobang

--NEXT MORNING--

Jiyeon quietly steps out of the room so she doesn't disturb anybody but then notices nobody's back and she's alone with Myungsoo.She spots Myungsoo sleeping on the sofa.

AIsh that guy..why is he acting like he doesn't have a bed to sleep on? and then she realises that she was the one sleeping in his room while keeping it locked so he couldn't sleep there. She feels guilty but at the same time, she feels happy to learnt that Myungsoo didn't argue with her for the room and slept quietly in the sofa. She looks at his face and starts to admire him..until he wakes up.

Myungsoo: Bwo? Am I that handsome?

Jiyeon: Wh..what? No you're not.

Myungsoo: You're stuttering so you're lying.

Jiyeon: I am not ..I was just looking at the colour of the sofa.

Myungsoo: If thats your story..

Jiyeon: Ya! I was just about to apologize to you for using your room...

Myungsoo: Oh Go ahead then..

Jiyeon: Bwo?

Myungsoo: Start apologizing..

Jiyeon: Ah..that..I-am...

Myungsoo: Hurry up!

Jiyeon: Forget it..you shouted so I am not gonna apologize anymore..

Myungsoo: Ya!

The door bell rings and Jiyeon hurries to the door thinking its her oppa...

L.Joe: You're that brat from last night.

Jiyeon: Brat? You're the brat you pabo..

L.Joe: Ya

Myungsoo: L.Joe?

L.Joe: Myungsoo? Why are you sleeping at the sofa? You hate the sofa and you say its not comfortable plus the problem with your back ..you really want to make it worse..

Myungsoo: Ah that..I'll tell you later..I will just go and shower..

Jiyeon: What's wrong with his back?

L.Joe: Don't you know? He was beaten up. If I haven't had saved him..he could have been paralysed or even dead.

Jiyeon: But why?

L.Joe: The main problem in the world. He fell in love! His girlfriend had an affair with someone else so when he found out, he got mad and went alone to beat up that boy but he didn't know that he had his full crew with him. It was just him and other 100 people.