Devil part 2

My Sweet Seobang

You have a  girl in there! Why didn't you tell me before? Jiyeon said and punched L.Joe's arm.

Ya! When did you give me the chance?

The two quarelled until the girl came out of the room, fully dressed and angry.

Hara, baby!! Where are you going? He said to the girl.

I see you have company and Junhyung called me when you went to get the door. I gotta go now.

She said and was about to leave when L.Joe grabbed her hand.

You're really ditching me for that guy? Ditching L.Joe? This girl here is my cousin, you see? He lied making Jiyeon surpised. Us falling in love or even me dating her would be , right? L.Joe said to Hara while she happily nodded after understanding the situation.

Let's go to the Armani Hotel and party there, OK? L.Joe suggested.

Really? Armani Hotel? Let's go. The two linked hands and went off.

What the hell just happened now? Does that girl have any standards? Oh well, why should I worry.

Jiyeon then closed the door and was getting ready to sleep when she heard the bell ring. Can't be L.Joe, she thought to herself. Myungsoo? !! Jiyeon quickly the shower. None of the Teen Top members were home so she quickly went to open the door but acted casual.

Yes?

Where's L.Joe? Myungsoo asked.

Shower. Why?

Why? Is L.Joe really okay with her sleeping in his bed? What about her? Is she not bothered anymore?

I'll wait here for him, Myungsoo said. She's definitely lying, that's not like L.Joe at all.

Otoke?? Sure, but he just went in the shower. You might have to wait a long time for him then.

Okay. , L.Joe does take a long time to shower, is she really being honest.

Well I am going to sleep now. Bye. Jiyeon said and went off.

Myungsoo kept closing his eyes and opening them again to stay awake. He tried his best but fell asleep at the end, Jiyeon who was peering through the door saw that he was asleep and grabbed his phone.

Yah, L.Joe where are you?

Did you miss me? Girls, girls. Already told you, I am not interested in you.

Myungsoo's here looking for you and for the 2nd time, I am not f--cking interested in yo!!!!

I am coming. Hara I need to go, Myungsoo's waiting for me.

Ne.. Hara said and kissed her lover goodbye.

Ewww!!! Can't they take the phone away?? Jiyeon thought.

L.Joe was home atlast and Jiyeon told him to have a shower while he agreed. L.Joe came out of the shower then Myungwsoo woke up.