Myungsoo's story

My Sweet Seobang

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTqU1H6F5x8akuvc-jIO1V

AUTHOR'S POV

I thought you would never wake up sleepy head, L.Joe said while Jiyeon rubbed her eyes hard to see out of disbelief. L.Joe?? You can call me Byunghun.

Bwo?? Ya, what are you doing here?? Jiyeon asked. While L.Joe replied, what do you mean? Its my room and you’re my girlfriend, he said while drawing closer to Jiyeon. Ya! Jiyeon said out of embarrassment then threw a pillow at his face and ran away from the apartment.

Aish, that girl, I was only playing. L.Joe thought. Jiyeon gasped for air, what was he doing? She realised that her body had gotten considerably warmer, so she shook her t-shirt to cool herself then the door in front of her opened.

Woah, you scared me, Myungsoo said in shock and what’s with your hair? Are you a ghost? He said while laughing then ran away to avoid getting hit by Jiyeon. Ya!! Runaway!! Ghost girl, Myungsoo shouted and ran again.

Oh, Jiyeon ah, we have a schedule today. Sunggyu said. Why don’t you come by later at Woolim Entertainment? Sure, what’s the address? Jiyeon asked and Sunggyu gave her the address then left. Jiyeon closed the door and had a shower then got ready to go.

Woah, you’re already ready? L.Joe said in shock as he came into the apartment as the door was unlocked. Why are you so excited? Jiyeon mumbled while stuffing a big pancake in . Ya, finish eating then talk. You’re so like a child!! L.Joe taunted Jiyeon then came closer to her face and shook the crumbs away from which made Jiyeon’s heartbeat faster.

She quickly chewed the food then got ready to leave while L.Joe followed her. Where are you going? He asked Jiyeon but she didn’t reply. Ya! Can’t use the bus, people will recognise me, I’ll drive come on. L.Joe said while grabbing Jiyeon’s wrist and took her to the carpark. Ya, what are you doing? Don’t TEENTOP have a schedule? They do but I took the day off to have a date with you princess. L.Joe smiled after saying that which made Jiyeon’s heart beat even faster than before.

Why is Kim Myungsoo so arrogant? Jiyeon asked L.Joe after receiving a text from Myungsoo which said: Bring me a hot cappucino, heard you were coming to the practice. Better make it quick, ghost girl. He's a good guy, one of the best guys I have ever met in my life actually but he gets his heart broken too many times. That's one of the reasons he's so bad in making first impressions to girls, he acts all tough and cold but the fans love it, you know. He's hurt inside but he nevers shows it infront of us, he hides his pain but the day he got beaten up, I really saw the pain that he had endured. I found him in a dark alley, bleeding and unconscious, I took him to his flat and found that he lived alone. No parents, no brothers, no sisters, no one to care about him.

He's an orphan? Jiyeon asked. No, he just got unlucky, his parents didn't want him, his siblings hated him for being popular. I saw a contract which stated that the parents would pay him 200 million won a week and put it in his credit card and that he would live alone in the flat with all expenses paid. I also saw letters..written by him saying how much he misses them and how much he would want them instead of the money....49509 letters. UNPOSTED.

Jiyeon had tears in her eyes, how can anyone let their child suffer like this? How come any parent leave their child to look after themselves? Jiyeon said while sobbing which made L.Joe hug her as she cried deeper. They reached COSTA, a coffee shop near the company and got coffees for INFINITE. L.Joe went ahead and ate with INFINITE while Jiyeon went to look for Myungsoo.

He's in the practice room, Hoya said suddenly. Please don't be angry at him, he's suffered a lot. Hoya said and left. Jiyeon saw Myungsoo practicing the dance to Be mine, he was sweating continuously and then he suddenly dropped to the ground and Jiyeon ran to him.

 

He looks so different in his side profile. I love Myungsoo and Hoya, they're my favourite from INFINITE but I love all the other guys too, they're hilarious. Don't be a silent reader please, subscribe and comment <3