Easy Mistake

My Sweet Seobang

Jiyeon's POV:

Urghhh! I am so hungry, 10 hours flight + the delay of 2 hours, I feel like I can eat someone..Yahh KIM SUNGGYU!!!! How can you come so late to pick your only sister up?

Sunggyu: Oh...I thought your flight landed at 8pm ( I lied while trying to hide my face so she wouldnt know)

Jiyeon: Yah Yah Yah (I said while trying to get oppa to face me...) I already know you are lying so why don't you just face me? I will forgive you only if there is a feast of food waiting for me...

Sunggyu: Ok donsaeng...(I said while calling other INFINITE members to call the takeaway)

Back at INFINITE's dorm:

Hoya: Araseo, arasoe ( I said while closing up on Sunggyu hyung) Yah Myungsoo, bring me the take away leaflets...Jiyeon ah is really hungry, which one should we pick today??

Myungsoo: Yah do it yourself...why are we having a takeaway...just for that probably spoilt girl.....she seems like all the other girls we have met but more greedier. (I said while handing the leaflets to Hoya)

Hoya: It's 23 Kyuwango street, komawo....seems like you are a very pretty lady ( he said through the phone while trying to flirt)

                                                                                 15 MINUTES LATER ----------------------

The rain was pouring down really heavily, the deliverer took out the paper to see the address but a gush of wind and water made the address fade away and it turned into 21 Kyunwango street, which coincidentally happened to be Teen Top's dorm..

C.A.P: Oh...its for us?? Komawo...its probably from the manager because we finished recording " don't spray the perfume" but I thought we would celebrate after we recorded the video..I remember, Sunggyu hyung was saying his sister was back today, its probably for her. Oh well, I am hungry too. Yahh everybody come to eat!! (I shouted)

L.Joe: Woah...theres a lot of food (I was about to take a dokbogi when we heard the door bang and I saw a person with a cap on eating my dokbogi).

Jiyeon's POV:

This must be the dorm, the smell is coming from here, I missed that smell for 4 whole years, I couldnt help but dash into the dorm and eat. I kept eating until someone asked me "Who are you"...but I looked up but continued eating.

L.Joe: Yah,imma, why are you eating our food (I said while taking his cap off)