Happily ever after?

My Sweet Seobang

 

Times passed and TEENTOP & INFINITE lived in harmony.

 

Both groups became popular in Korea and it was Teentop's farewell party as they were leaving for Japan to release their album.

 

"I'll miss you!!" Jiyeon hugged L.Joe.

 

"I'll miss you guys too" L.Joe said to Myungsoo and Jiyeon.

 

"But before I go....I need to tell you something" L.Joe said with a low-toned voice.

 

"What's wrong?" Myungsoo said.

 

"It's about Soyeon...she's dead" L.Joe said.

 

"What?!" they all replied with shock.

 

L.Joe nodded."It was all her plan, the phone, the lie, everything...she just felt too guilty for Seungho's death...so much that she wanted to be punished by you guys" L.Joe replied.

 

Myungsoo fell to the ground.

 

"She had leukemia...she had a year more to live but she didn't want to live"  L.Joe added.

 

"But...that....that can't be possible!!"Myungsoo argued.

 

"It was...it was all true" L.Joe said to Myungsoo.

 

Everyone was set to leave.

 

L.Joe took a letter out from his bag...Myungsoo was the only one in the room.

 

"Soyeon left this for you.."L.Joe said and left after hugging him for the last time.

 

Myungsoo quickly opened it.

 

"Myungsoo....oppa....always wanted to call you oppa. I am dead...as you can see. Don't feel guilty!!! You're too good to feel guilty for something like this...umm...treat Jiyeon well because you love her and also because she's made me jealous....she has you. The part about me loving you was true...Seungho...I can't ever forget him but for a second I thought I could but then you told me about Jiyeon and I knew you wouldn't see me in the same way. I am sorry for all the trouble. Always be happy!! Smile more, you look more like a normal person then!! heheheh ....thats it really...annyong....Myungsoo oppa.

 

- Soyeon"

 

"Soyeon!" Myungsoo cried.

 

L.Joe's POV:

 

We're on our way to Japan now...

 

Soyeon ah...thank you for making me realise what love was.

 

"Byunghun!" Jieun called out to me.

 

I smiled at her.

 

"Song Jieun, I love you" I said as I kissed her cheeks..

 

You made me realise the one who was always there for me, thank you Soyeon.

 

 

THE END