Getting over a break-up?

My Sweet Seobang

Jiyeon woke up to the smell of freshly made Kimchi, she could smell the saltiness in the radish, it had been about 2 years or more since she went to the States. She had missed the smell of home-cooking. Suddenly,memories about yesterday flooded in her mind and she wiped away her tears then started to make the bed which made her notice that she was back at INFINITE's dorm and especially Myungsoo's room.

She remembered what else had happened and started hitting her head as she felt embarassed. Then she began wondering what if Myungsoo slept alright, she quickly changed her clothes and washed her face. Then she slowly crept outside the room and shut the door quietly only to notice that Myungsoo was behind her..

Argh!! Jiyeon shouted noticing that Myungsoo didn't have a top on making Myungsoo taken aback by the surprise. Aish, do you have to shout! Myungsoo shouted back then noticed the situation and pulled Jiyeon in towards the chair.

Sit~ he said happily while placing the kimchi and noodles in the table. Wah~~ Jiyeon said as she looked at the delious kimchi and noodles with prawns. Kamsa hamnida~ Jiyeon said and started eating,soon she had forgotten all about yesterday.

Myungsoo looked at her eating pace and wondered how a girl could eat like that which made him laugh. Jiyeon saw him laughing and wondered why he was being so kind this morning.

What? She asked. Nothing, he said while laughing harder which annoyed her. What?? She asked again, getting frustrated by the minute. Aish, tell me or else!! Jiyeon said while approaching him. Calm down~~ I am just thinking about today, he replied. What about today? she asked dumb- foundedly.

As you're my slave, you will go out to town with me. Haven't been shopping in ages~ Myungsoo said while spreading his arms out and stretching. Shopping? Jiyeon thought.

-------------------------------------------- An hour earlier--------------------------------------------

Myungsoo started looking for the book and found it atlast. He started reading the title and it was exactly the book that he had hoped to find: Ways of getting over a break-up.

Number 1: Eat to your heart’s contents. As most people cry non-stop during break-ups, its hard to keep your strength up. Therefore, you should eat delicious food perhaps food that you have missed a lot and love a lot.

Hmm..food…food that she has missed a lot?? Kimchi…Noodles? Myungsoo thought and started preparing the dish swiftly.

---------------------------------------- END OF RECAP-------------------------------------------------

They reached the mall and Myungsoo pulled Jiyeon around to face him. Remember, slave girl, follow me. He demanded and smirked annoying Jiyeon by the second. Wah~ Myungsoo said as he discovered the newest music and DVD store, HMV. It was the first time, Jiyeon had seen his eyes glistening out of happiness.

He hurried inside and started looking at various CDs. You can look around but meet me after, Myungsoo said while glaring at her, Jiyeon happily went to look in the DVDs section.

---------------------------------------------- NUMBER 2------------------------------------------------

2. Watch sad movies with sad endings to realise that some people have a sadder relationship than you had and that you will find someone else.

Jiyeon looked through the rows of DVD until someone stuck their hand out and showed a DVD right at Jiyeon's face. Windstruck..Jiyeon said after looking at the cover. Good choice right? Myungsoo said while smiling as Jiyeon nodded. She grabbed the DVD and pulled it closer to her heart and started looking around but far away from Myungsoo to avoid showing him her tears.

The two finished shopping at the DVD store and made their way outside towards the Ice-cream shop.

-------------------------------------------------NUMBER 3------------------------------------------------

3. Ice-cream is a girl's best friend. Eat as much as you want while watching the movie, although, it makes you fat, it helps you feel the hole inside your heart.

Myungsoo bought 7 big tubs of chocolate ice-cream and when asked about the quantity, he just lied and said that it was for the rest as well. Then Myungsoo looked at his watch and grabbed Jiyeon's wrist then they ran. Myungsoo stopped at Lotte World and they went on rides. Rides which anyone would shout at: the big rollercoaster.

-------------------------------------------NUMBER 4-----------------------------------------------------

4. Shout with your might, to have a lighter heart.

The two left their stuff on a secure locker and made their way towards the rollercoaster and waited on the line. Look, what a cute couple~~ a middle-aged woman said looking at the two while her husband nodded. An..Anya, Jiyeon said. We're just close friends, Myungsoo said to avoid Jiyeon from being embarrassed.

The two shouted with their might as the rollercoaster started moving and Jiyeon felt her heart getting lighter. Then Jiyeon started remembering a book she had read: Ways to get over a breaku-up then she remembered the exact steps. She began wondering if he had read the book as well. Jiyeon sighed and looked at Myungsoo who was still shouting out of happiness...this made her smile as well.

Myungsoo saw her staring at her, then challenged her: who shout's the loudest and she agreed. The two shouted louder each time until the ride ended and they both felt their throat hurt. The two made their way back to the dorm while talking like old friends who haven't seen each other in years.

The two stood outside the dorm and noticed that it was already open..it was dark as they made their way in and suddenly: surprise~ Teen Top and Infinite both said. Then suddenly.... Park Jiyeon, will you be my official girlfriend? L.Joe asked while holding out a ring with girlfriend engraved on it.